201-205

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 201 Chapter 201

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Are you sure you want to give this thing to me?" Chong Chu Xi raised his eyebrows, and Wei Ji's gaze that fell on Chu Xi was full of deep meaning, and at the same time with the fierceness of scrutiny.

Everyone has their own secrets, even between husband and wife, some of them may not be completely honest, let alone share such a fatal thing as the inheritance of the ninth-level civilization. Wei Ji didn't expect that Chu Xi would actually send this chip out.

The inheritance left by Qianjijun requires that Chu Xi cannot pass on the unique cultivation technique of Qianjijun, so Chu Xi cannot disobey the rules of the master's order, but other things can be said to be sorted out into this black crystal chip without reservation.

In addition, this diamond-shaped black crystal is also a permission key, not only can use the huge ninth-level database in the Canglan system, but also after Wei Ji is bound, he has part of the control authority of the Canglan, in addition to Chu Xi and Lu Ohoh, he can also control the invincible super battleship of the Canglan to a certain extent.

Lu Ohoh showed a natural expression, and before Chu Xi, he patted his chest: "Give it to you!" Seeing

his monkey anxiously rushing to show filial piety, Chu Xi hooked his lips, and the cold look that was originally tense because of Wei Jiede's sharp scrutiny also softened instantly, first touched Lu Oh Oh's colorful hair, and then calmly looked directly at Wei Jiede.

Although Chu Xi didn't say anything, just by looking at him like this, Wei Ji knew that he didn't misread this man, and his fat cub really found a good daughter-in-law, of course, this was mainly thanks to his uncle teaching the fat cub well!

At this time, Uncle Wei, who was proud in his heart, completely forgot who was so angry that the fat chicken cub had a brain ache all day long, and he ran all over the valley with the fat chicken cub in three days.

Since it was the filial piety of the two children, Wei Jide did not refuse, and carefully put away this chip. This inheritance material is indeed what he and Feng Lan need the most at present, after leaving that cultivation world, neither he nor Feng Lan can cross the tribulation and ascend again, and their cultivation can only be stuck at the peak bottleneck, and how to cultivate next can only rely on themselves to explore.

Now with this inheritance from the ninth-level civilization, the cultivation of the two of them will soon be able to break through the bottleneck and go further, no matter when or what the situation, the strength of their own strength is the most reliable, I have to say that Chu Xi's gift was indeed sent to Uncle Wei's heart.

In a good mood, Wei Ji threw Lu Oh Oh aside, patted Chu Xi's shoulder, and praised it pleasantly. He still didn't know what his fat cub was like, and it was strange to think of this aspect properly, this matter must be Chu Xi's idea.

Listening to Uncle Wei praise his daughter-in-law, Lu Oh Oh was more proud than Chu Xi himself, and his face was proud, but he didn't hesitate for a while, and found that Wei Ji was just praising Chu Xi vigorously, and he didn't praise himself, and King Lu was a little bit of a taste.

With his hands behind his back, King Lu paced around Wei Ji and Chu Xi with his head held high, pretending to be indifferent, his eyes rolling around, trying to attract the attention of the two, not to mention the more entangled look.