Chapter 4: Unang Date sa Quiapo (First Date at Quiapo)

Given the fact that Albert is the mayor of Quezon City, Ador knows that the city has its history of heavy traffic and given his reputation as the son of the mayor, it is most likely that the people from local news station will hound him, so it was obvious to cross Quezon City off his list of places to take Ivana out for his first ever date with her.

Assuming that Ivana is a fancy type girl given the size of her house and location, Ador was planning to call a reservation for one of the country's fancy restaurants. However, he got some vital information from Julia that Ivana is a simple barangay (small town) girl at heart, a factor that the young Dalisay relates a lot since he enjoyed his simple life even when his dad became mayor.

Thanks to the information from Julia, Ador knows where to take Ivana out on their first date, the heart of Manila known as Quiapo. Ador went to message Ivana about the location.

Ador: uy Ivana, I already got the location for our first date

It didn't take too long for the Filipina-Moroccan beauty to respond.

Ivana: oh saan? (oh where?)

Ador: punta tayo sa Quiapo! (let's go to Quiapo!)

Ivana: sa Quiapo? Oh sige! Gusto ko diyan! (to Quiapo? Oh okay! I want to go there)

Feeling the emotion of excitement from Ivana's messages, Ador smiled and responded before getting ready.

Ador: sige ganda (alright beautiful), I'll pick you up

Quiapo is known for having one of the oldest churches in the country and every Good Friday, hundreds to thousands of the Filipino faithful flock to the church to see the procession of the Black Nazarene, a life-sized image of a dark image of Jesus Christ and many believe that their poverty and struggles are related to the to Christ's crucifixion.

It is said that when devotees physically touch the image of the Nazarene, it will heal their diseases and sicknesses and bring miracles to them.

Ador wants to add as part of his date is to bring Ivana to the church of Quiapo and share a prayer with her and intends to be the final part of his date. As for the other parts, he wants to treat her to the various street foods Quiapo Market has to offer. Seeing his plan in motion, Ador leaves his penthouse and drove a taxicab to Ivana's house.

(Time skip)

Ador arrived at Ivana's house all dressed up; he felt a little nervous since this is his first date and he is all by himself without the aid of Joshua and Julia. The son of the mayor took a deep breath as he knocked on her door.

Ivana: sandali lang! (wait please)

Ador breathed as he waited for a few seconds, then saw the door to see Ivana in her simple outfit, which more to Ador than just a simple outfit.