Chapter 3: Pag-aaklas (Flirting)

Ador woke up the next day a little early since he can't stop recalling his first face to face meeting with Ivana. He also remembered that Ivana gave her phone number and welcomed the idea of talking to or texting each other whenever they needed to. The mayor's son decided to fire his shot and went to grab his phone and texted Ivana with confidence.

Ador: good morning, ganda 🤗

Feeling good of his message, Ador went to cook himself some breakfast while he waited for a reply back from Ivana.

(A few minutes later)

Ador's phone let out the notification sound. The mayor's son went to see that Ivana has replied back to him. He unlocked his phone to see the message.

Ivana: magandang umaga, Ador. Kakagising ko lang at sisimulan ko na ang routine ko 😊 (good morning, Ador. I just woke up and I'm about to start my morning routine)

Ador smiled, but as he was about to reply, Ivana sent another message.

Ivana: tamasahin ito sa akin. Ito ang iyong panghihikayat para sa umaga 😘 (enjoy this from me. This is your motivation for the morning)

Ador was confused for a second and took a drink of water, but then he saw a picture of Ivana in bed and his eyes widen, causing him to spit the water.

Ador pulled on the collar of his shirt as he felt hot from the picture even that his penthouse is air-conditioned. He replied back.

Ador: mainit na ito sa umaga (it's already hot in the morning)

Ivana: enjoy your day at school, gwapo ❤ (handsome)

Ador was now feeling motivated and is looking forward to another day at the university. After finishing breakfast, he went to take a shower and get dressed for another class day.

(A few minutes later)

Ador rode a tricycle to the university campus and got off at the main entrance. He put on his earphones and listened to some music as he walked to his 9 a.m. class.

(An hour and a half later)

Ador left the classroom full of knowledge from today's lesson and is slowly opening to working with his fellow classmates, but he is taking it slow.

He went to the college café and ate lunch while he watch more videos from Ivana's YouTube channel. As he watched, he received a phone call from Ivana.

Ador: hello Ivana

Ivana: uy, kamusta ang klase mo, Ador? (how was your class, Ador?)

Ador smiled and immediately replied back.

Ador: okay na lang, Ivana. Ikaw, kamusta? (it was okay, Ivana. How about you?)

Ivana: okay lang, tinitingnan lang ang mga aktibidad ng negosyo ko (I'm okay too, just looking over my business' activities)