Chapter 2

THE NEXT LIKE 3 CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE MOSTLY DIALOGUE AND FILLERS. PLEASE DON'T GET BORED.

-jill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up into Harry’s driveway. He gave me a worried look.

“Can you take me to my flat? I had a little fight with Gemma and I don’t want to go back right now.”  He whispered.

“Sure. What was the fight about?” I asked

“Eh she accused me of having a thing for Lou and she’s convinced i’m gay.”

I stopped the car abruptly, “Holy shit! Are you?”

He glared at me as I continued to drive, “No!”

“Okay.. okay.” I said. He seemed like he was offended that I would even ask. 

I drove past the little market place and on to a street full of flat complexes. “Which one is it?” 

Harry pointed to the little stack of blue flats on the corner. I continued to drive along the road until I reached his flat. 

“I’ll see you later.” I said as I smiled at him.

I slowly started to drive away. Harry grabbed on to the passenger window.

“Wait, Finnley! Do you want to come in? We haven’t seen each other in at least two years.” His deep voice spoke.

It was weird hearing Harry talk. The last time we actually talked in person was the day of his audition. We were both 16 and stupid, but the best thing was Harry still had a somewhat girly voice. It was adorable. 

“Sure.” I replied awkwardly.

I climbed out of my little silver Prius and walked over to Harry, “Let me help you with your bags.” 

He handed me his small carry on which was actually pretty light. We walked up three flights of stairs and entered a dark hallway. We past four doorways before reaching Harry’s house. He slipped the key in the keyhole and turned the lock. The door opened with ease. I followed Harry into his flat and set his bag down by the doorway. It was actually surprisingly clean for Harry. His kitchen was clean and organized with only a few things on the counter. To the right of the kitchen, was a living room. There was a small couch against the wall that gave you a perfect view of the tv. Down a small hallway, was his bedroom. Which I assumed several girls had been in. 

“Nice place.” I said.

Harry chuckled deeply, “thanks.”

I glanced over at the clock ‘5:54,’ “Lets go out for Dinner.” I replied.

“Sure. Let me change first. I’ll be ready in 5 minutes.” He said as he ran off into his bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the couch and waiting for Harry. I don’t know why I was being so awkward. I have known Harry since year 3, and he has always been my best friend. I guess seeing him again makes me remember the feelings I had for him before he left for X factor. I never got to tell him how I felt either. Sure, its been 2 years and I have had other guys come and go, but I have always had mixed feelings for Harry. He came back into the room shirtless. Damn. When did he get abs? 

“Harry, you forgot a shirt.” I said as I tried to hide my blushing cheeks.

“No shit Finnley,” he replied jokingly, “I’m looking for it. I think its in my bag.”

“Wait, how will you know if I fall for one of the boys?” I asked.

“Well theres 4 of them and one of you. You’re going to have sex with one of them.” Harry said as he threw on a shirt.

“Why aren’t you counting yourself?” 

“Well because if we had sex, you would just be coming back for more.” Harry said smirking. 

I playfully hit him in the chest. “Oh shut up. Where are we going for dinner?”

Harry laughed, “I don’t really care.”

We got into my car and started driving to down town London. One Direction was on the radio. Harry started quietly singing along. He was such a dork sometimes.

“Okay, So who do you think I will fall for?”  I asked

Harry thought about it for a little. “Lou.”

“How come?” I replied

“Just a guess.”