S.S. Kin

If Christian had his memories wiped and ended up working on a cruise ship.

"Where is he?" Jason demanded as he rammed an older zombie against the white-bricked wall.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He winced when Jason tightened his hold on him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He spat. "He isn't where he's supposed to be."

"As sad as it is, people get misplaced all the time."

"There was no mix-up. I have a friend that double-checked for me, so you better confess, or else."

He snorted at him. "Like I'm afraid of you."

He was yanked away from Jason's grip and was hoisted up. "What about us?" He gulped nervously as eight pairs of eyes looked ready to murder him any second.

Six months later, "Welcome to the SS Kin." The cruise director greeted Jason and Christian's family. "Where we shall set sail to the wonderous Australian Barrier Reef."

"Thank you for having us." Calvin greeted before checking in.

As everyone is heading to their assigned cabins, "I hate to admit it, but this place is nice." Ashley said.

"It may be, but don't forget why we're here." Jessie reminded her.

Sarah noticed Jason's hands trembling. "It's going to be alright." She's assuring him.

"Not until he's safe and sound and back in my arms again." She nodded in understanding as they continued walking to their rooms.

A couple hours later, "Welcome aboard." A young red head with a name badge with the name Florence printed on it greeted passengers.

"Hey." A girl called out to him.

"Hello-ah!" He screamed when Jacob and Roger towered over him.

Guests are watching as he hyperventales. "Sorry we spooked you." Jessie apologized on their behalf.

"I'll be okay." He grumbled. Then he spotted Jason, and their eyes locked. "Hi." He continued staring at him. "Um, is he okay?" He asked the others.

"He's more than fine." Ashley answered. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Florence!" An older gentleman dressed in all blue is approaching them.

"Father. I mean, Captain."

"Father?" They asked incredulously.

The captain gave him a look and he smiled sheepishly at him. "When you are done socializing, we need you to swab the deck."

"Yes sir." He gave Christian's siblings a mean look before walking away.

"Sorry guys. Duty calls." He was about to leave when Jason grabbed his hand.

"Don't go!" He begged.

"I have to get to work and ow, you got a strong grip there." He winced when Jason's grip tightened.

"Now, Jason. You're scaring him." Jacob said.

Jason stared at Florence for a moment before hesitantly releasing him.

"Thanks for letting me keep my arm." He mumbled before hearing his name. "Better get going. I'll see you guys around!" He ran off.

"John." Jessie looked at her stoic brother. He nodded before silently lurking away.

"Don't worry." She told Jason. "John will keep an eye on him while we figure out how to release him from the captain's evil clutches.

The captain is watching Florence mopping the ship's deck from his post. "Your son seems to be enjoying himself." The captain's first mate stated.