A peek on the past

I was was walking in the street then I saw a big candy shop sign across the street so I thought of getting myself some candy ... I entered the shop and started looking for what I may buy for myself ... the seller noticed me entering and I seemed sad as I couldn't find anything new so he thought of cheering me up a little ... the seller walked to me to greet me saying "Hey there! .. what do you wish to have little boy?" "I'm just looking for a new kind that I didn't try before sir" I replied "Well then .. I guess you may like that new product" pointing to a new candy product that he just arrived few hours ago .. I stood in silence looking in my pocket calculating the money I have .. "Don't worry cause I would give it to you for free if that would cheer you up" the seller said .. I smiled silently ... "Now that's much better .. tell me , what's your name kid?" Asked the seller "My name is ... it's Kyle sir" I answered in calmly "Well then Kyle .. you're welcome anytime . And if you faced a hard situation just come and tell me about it , ok?" The man said "Sure sir .. I will" I replied . I looked to my watch and noticed that I was gonna be late.. "I wished I could spent more time here but I really have to go so meet you later ok mr.? " I continued "Sure kid .. anytime. Goodbye" the man replied . The boy got outside then started walking toward his house ..
..
"Who's that man?" Laura asked silently .. laura is the one I'm telling my story to "I didn't know him well but I remember that he told me that I remind him with his son . His name was Peter" I replied "Two of you Kyle? That would be rough for me to take.. cause only one kid is enough" she said "Hey!! That hurts you know" I cried "you're more attractive when you're angry you know that?" She claimed Then she smiled "More attractive? " I replied , she blushed "yeah" she said then ran away without caring about my expression