Chapter 04

Katherine

"Dad" I ran over to my dad and hugged him. "Woah there kitty kat" he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What we're you guys up to?" Mom looked between me and Chandler.

"Kat here went to a party with river and shay"

"River is home already?"

"Yeah, I had fun" I grinned up at dad. "I'm sure you did"

"I have to put her to bed" Chandler removed me from dad and took me up to my room.

"We are definitely getting grilled tomorrow" Chan sighed as he opened my door and I lunged onto my bed.

"Don't choke on your vomit okay?" he placed a bin near my bed and laid me on my side. "Okay"

"I love you"

"I love you too, bro" I shook his hand making him chuckle and walk out.
I closed my eyes and fought the need to vomit. I just hate gagging.

(Chandler's pov)

I went downstairs to see my parents waiting for me in the foyer. "Hey guys"

"What happened at that party?" Mom narrowed her eyes at me.

"I wouldn't know, I wasn't there" I shrugged.

"Did anything happen to her?"

"No, River was with her the whole time"

"Where's jake?"

"That a whole other situation" I sighed.

"What did he do?"

"I've been sworn to secrecy" I held up my hands.

"Chandler" I heard kat yell and I left my confused parents and went up to kat's room. "You okay?"

"No, get in" she held up her blanket making me sigh but get in next to her.

"My stomach hurts, I'm never drinking again" she groans.

"So about this guy..." I trailed off hoping she would start talking.

"I have no idea what his name is and how everything went down was he licked a shot off my body, helped me to the bathroom and then we talked for a minute"

"Since when do you do body shots?"

"Since I saw River doing it" I shrugged.

"You're proving jake right you know that?"

"What do you mean" she sat up to look at me confused. "He thought you were gonna sleep with river but you ended up doing bodyshots and talking to guy. What did you guys even talk about"

"We had a normal conversation, he complimented me and then he moved a little closer and I wanted him too and I know that's fucked up but I would never cheat on jake"

"I know, you and jake either need to sort out your problems or just end it before it snowballs and affects our friendship"

"I'll tell him tomorrow when we go back"

"Okay" I kissed her forehead.

I heard a tap on the window and kat ran over to look who it is. "Who is it?"

"It's shay and river"

"What do they want?"

"No idea" she quickly put on her shoes before running out of her room. I followed closely behind her. "What the hell are you guys up to?" Mom yelled.

"Friends!" I yelled back as kat and I opened the door door. Kat ran over to river and jumped into his arms. Yeah jake is definitely not going to let this go.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We were bored and wanted you guys to join us"

"Where are we going?"

"Diner, a few blocks down"

"Im down, what about you kat?"

"Yeah, I could eat" she nodded.

"Wanna drive this baby?" River smirked as he held the keys in my face knowing how bad I wanted to drive this car. "Fuck yes" I grabbed the keys and ran over to the drivers seat. Shay got in next to me, Kat and River got in the back and we were off to the diner.

"What did your parents say?"

"We walked out before they could say anything else"

"Yeah they're so going to kill us when we get back"  kat chuckled.

"Yolo" shay yelled.

"You good back there, kitty kat?"

"Yup, river is weirdly soft" she patted his chest as she made him her personal human pillow.

"Glad to be of service" he chuckled.

"So river you get lucky at the party?"

"I don't kiss and tell"

"I do, he hooked up with Melissa"

"You're joking?" Kat yelled smacking river on the chest. "Oww, what was that for?"

"She's a nice girl why would you do that?"

"Nice girl? She's a freak didn't let me come up for air once"

"Nice girls are always the freakiest" River and I laughed while the girls just glared at us.

"Nasty"

"Oh you like it" I watched in the mirror as River placed his hand on kat's lower back pulling her closer. "Watch yourself, she's not Melissa"

"Hey! Dicks before chicks"

"Im his sister, it doesn't work like that"

"Right" I nodded in agreement.

"What a weird saying, dicks before chicks like eww" Shay shook her head in disgust.

"Yeah I second that" kat yelled.

"Shut up" river wrapped his arm around her and placed his hand on her mouth.

"Can you speed this up, grandpa?"

"Fine" I pressed on the gas and got us to the dinner in a fucking minute.

"Finally, I'm starving" Shay huffed as she got out.

"Get off me" Kat yelled as River decided to play dead.

"Fuck em" Shay grabbed me and walked to the diner leaving those two behind

Kat's pov

"I swear to god if you don't get up, I will stab you"

"Fine, you asked for it" I pulled out my tongue piercing was prepared to stab him with it but he quickly moved away. "Fuck you, river" I got out and stomped over to the dinner.

"Sorry, love" he yelled.

"Eat a dick"

"Gross" he jogged to catch up with me.  We walked into the diner to see shay and Chandler already got us a booth. River and I joined just as they were about to order.

"Dick move" I glared at chan and shay.

"We were hungry and you guys wanted to take the piss" Shay shrugged.

"Whatever" We all ordered our food and drinks. We sat and talked about the party and unfortunately about jake.

"He's a prick, leave him and find someone better"

"He's my boyfriend you dickhead" I shoved river.

"I mean he's not wrong, there's plenty of fresh meat on campus"

"Im good thanks" I shook my head.

"Suit yourself amiga" Shay sighed before perking up as our food arrived.

"Fuck, I'm starving" Chandler groaned as his plate of pancakes was sat in front of him.

"Calm down, it's not running away from you" Shay looked at him funny.

I ignored them and focused on my food. We all ate in silence and went home after eating done and Paying. Chandler and I snuck into the house and went up to our bedrooms.