Wow

Thanks everyone for reading it really means a lot to me. Nesha009 your comment had me laughing so hard.

***************************************************************************************************************************

UNIQUE P.O.V

My whole way home I was in a state of shock. I couldn't believe Bradon asked me to go out with him. At first I thought he was playing but one look at him I could tell that he was being true. He told me he wanted a answer. I think I just needed a push. To be honest with you I was scared out my mind. What if this was some big joke. I don't really think I could handle it. I decided to call Kim and ask her for her input. The phone rung about four times before she answered it.

"Hello" she said sounding sleepy

"Kim I really need your help with something"

"If this has anything to do with you math work I told Yo ass before I can't help you with it"

"What no I need your help on a decision"

"Well what is it"

"Umm well tonight Bradon asked me to go on a date with him"

All of a sudden it got real quite on the phone. I looked down to see that the line was still connected. It was just Kim acting like I just told her I killed her dog or something.

"Kim you still there"

"Yeah I'm still here it just sounded like you just said Bradon asked you out"

"Well I did"

"OH MY GOD GIRL ARE YOU FOR REAL" Kim said yelling in my ear.

"Yeah I am what should I do "

"What any other girl with a functioning mind would do go on the date". "Hell if you don't I would be gladly to take you place."She said causing me to laugh

" I mean this is a once I a life time thing." "Don't let this be a what if moment Unique."

" You know what I guess you're right I don't won't to let this be something I regret." " I guess I will be going on the date with Bradon"

"Yes that a girl." "So when is this date" She asked

"Ummm tomorrow later on I just have to tell him yes"

"So do you know what you're going to wear"

"See that's why I was calling you I need your help with that"

"Okay tomorrow after our morning classes we're going to go out shopping" "Sound good She said Getting all excited again.

"Yeah sounds good to me" " I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow then"

" Alright bye"

"Bye

I hung up my phone and turned around to see Lottie standing behind me with her hand on her hip

" Did I just hear that you have a date with Bradon the Bradon Carter tomorrow"

I just stood there and looked at her. I guess she didn't like my response because she started to turn pink. But to tell you the truth I really don't care I moved around her finding my things so I could take a shower.

"You know what I think " I'll tell you this is just going to be one big joke to him your nothing but a play thing for people like me and him." She said while laughing

I turned around so fast she jumped back a little " You know what I don't give a fuck what you or anybody got to say about me. I lived my whole life having people talk shit about me honestly I don't give a damn anymore. I'm trying my best to be nice to you bratty ass but your making it real hard for me . Your best bet is to leave me the fuck alone " I said while snatching up my stuff and walking to the bathroom. Before I made it all the way I turned around and looked at her. " Next time you keep fuckin with me I won't be nice" And with that I was off.

***********************************************************************************************************************

LOTTIE P.O.V

I don't know who the hell she thinks she was talking to but I was going to fix her ass. I picked up my phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Hey I need you help with something."

***************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if short but next one is going to be all about the date. Comment , Vote or do both the choice is yours LOL well I'm off to bed.