Roomate from hell

I have now been in college for about 2 months now and my roommate has been a complete bitch to me. It all started when I accidently spilt a can of soda on a 800 dollar dress she had laying around on the floor. I said I was sorry and even offered to get it dry cleaned but she wasn't having any of it so I let it go. Now she goes around with her little group of friends trying to make my lie a living hell. But I don't let her or them get to me or at least I try.

Right now I'm in my room getting ready for my next class  when she walked in with her little followers.

"well well well if it isn't little miss tubby"

That quickly got my attention she has never talked about my weight before you could hear her friends in the back ground laughing sounding like the hyenas off the lion king

" Excuse me but what did you just say" I said standing up moving closer to her

"You heard me tubby if you didn't have so much fat around your ears maybe you could hear me "

I don't know what it was but I finally snapped . For as long as I could remember my grandma have been telling me that I need to stand up for myself and not let people walk all over me.

Next thing I knew I was in her face yelling " Look her bitch you got one more time to say some slick shit out your  mouth towards me I wont hesitate to hit you in your motherfucking mouth"

when I finally got out her face she was looking at me like I had grown two heads. Her friends were no longer laughing but standing there with their mouths gapping like they were waiting for something to fly on in.

"Excuse me but what did you just say to me"

" You heard me I said don't you every as long as we are here don't you ever say shit like that again"

" Look you must not know me all to well I'm Lottie McCormick and I can make you life here a living hell" so you better say sorry NOW" she said raising her voice at the end .

" I don't really care who you are like a said your not going to keep talking to me like I have no feeling what so ever.

I quickly grabbed up my stuff and left the dorm but not before hearing her mutter a fat bitch.

*****************************************************************************************************************************