Hospital

Horror, it's not scary though.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

In the hospital you get this little white wrist band, but there are different coloured wristbands, like red is for dead people.

This doctor was preforming surgery on a girl, once he was completed the surgery went to leave, since he was on the fifth floor he decided to take the elevator, there was a girl in there, they had conversations about the weather, TV shows, movies, basically average small talk, they stopped on the forth floor for someone to get on, the door opened to a girl waiting, the doctor instantly pressed the buttons closing the door on her, the girl in the elevator looked at him in disgust and asked him why he had been so rude, he explained that she was the girl he just preformed surgery on, she didn't make it, she was wearing a red bracelet. the last thing he heard was the girl say "like this one" as she raised her hand showing a red wrist band.

When the elevator got to the ground floor it opened, showing a blood filled mess, and the girl no where to be seen.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CREDIT TO ORIGINAL PERSON, I DONT KNOW WHO YOU WERE, CREDIT TO YOU ANYWAY *cough cough* even though it wasn't as detailed *cough cough*

Okay guys I know it's really bad but it's kinda my first try at scary...

It's night...and I'm writing a story...I haven't made a story late since your sleep over harmonie102...this can't come true..right?