Tissues x Yin-Yang :3

Requested by WhatyougunnadoXD

(I ship them with all my life)

----------------------------

It was a normal day at Hotel OJ, as rain poured outside. Chaos was stirring up downstairs as Yang threatened to kill Trophy and OJ on the verge of kicking him out. Tissues ran downstairs as he dragged Yin-Yang upstairs. He threw them in their hotel room, as he slammed the door shut.

(how do you write tissue talk)

"Guys. You can't keep thweatenin trophy."

"Yang: BUT HE ATE ALL MY CHEETOS!"

"Yin: YET THATS NOT NOTHING TO FIGHT HIM OVER!"

As Yin-Yang fought with eachother, Tissues sighed as he left the room. He walked down to his Hotel room as he sat on the side of his bed. He grabbed out  note and mask from his drawer as he coughed. He put on the mask as he walked to the kitchen downstairs to grab a soda. He sighed as he tried to make his way back upstairs, but Trophy was in the way.

"Hey Mr. sneeze alot! Next time try to control your boyfriend before he attacks me again!"

"He's nawt my boyfriend. *aggressively sneezes*"

"Hey. What in your hand?"

"A sowda."

"No. The paper."

Tissues looked down at the note in his hand. He looked at Trophy who looked like he was about to take it.

"Its mwy business and nowt yours." Tissue said as he walked upstairs, ignoring Trophys insults and rambling. He went back to Yin-Yangs Hotel room and opened the door. Yin-Yang was just sitting there, not talking nor moving. Tissues sighed as he went up to them.

"Guwys... I want to tell you something."

"Yin: Whats up-"

Suddenly a notification popped up on their phone. Yin-Yang picked it up as they got a message from Mephone.

Stupid Blue Phone Man: Congrats! You have been chosen to participate in the Spoiled Lemon concert. You are getting a VIP ticket as well! We leave in tomorrow, so pack your bags and say your goodbyes!

"Yang: WOW! A TICKET TO SPOILED LEMON!? AWESOME!"

Tissues looked at them in joy as Yin-Yang celebrated for a moment. They threw to phone on the bed as they sat with Tissues.

"Yin: anyway what did you have to say?"

Tissues was excited for them. But they were leaving tomorrow, that's not enough time for what Tissues had planned. Tissues sighed as he quickly ran to his Hotel room and shoved the note back in. He grabbed something else and ran back. He panted as he tried to relax from all his running. He got on the bed as he handed them a token.

"Congwatulations on being chosen. Have this gowd luck token. I howp you have fwun."

Yin-Yang looked at the token. A little ring with a gem in the middle.

"Yang: umm. Thank you. I guess."

Tissues could see the bluch on their as he started smiling. Tissues smiled back as he held their hand. Yin-Yang looked at Tissues as he smiled with glee.

(Yin and Yangs thought)

Yang: KISS HIM KISS HIM!

Yin: BUT WE DONT HAVE HIS CONSENT!

Yang: HE PROBABLY DOES JUST KISS HIM!!!!

Yin-Yang pulled down Tissues mask and gave him a big kiss on the lips. Tissues melted into the kiss the moment Yin-Yang got ready to pull away. Yin-Yang pulled away as he looked embarrassed. Tissues was sitting there in shock.

"Yang: WELL THANK YOU FOR THE TOKEN ANYWAY BYEBYE!" Yang yelled as they pushed Tissues outside the room.

Tissues looked sat there at their door, squealing in happiness as he happily walked to his Hotel room.
-------------------------

OMG YIN-YANG X TISSUES REAL (NOT CLICKBAIT!?!?!?!?)

also. Tissue talk is hard and this is cringe.

:]