Banana Split (Nickloon)

Requested by Arcanagames222

I've never wrote Fluff OR Lemon before don't make fun of me kajdhdiwoehfbmdspwue :]
-----------------

(HUMANIZED)
Sorry if you didn't want it humanized.

Ballon was laying on the sand as he watched the waves crash into shore. He sighed as he waited for Nickel to come back from the Calm Down Cabana. He looked up at the sky filled with clouds and a beautiful sun.

"Ballon, I'm back!" Nickel yelled.

Ballon jumped up from his position and ran to give Nickel a great big hug. Ballon cheering and smuggling Nickel in all ways possible. Nickel looked at Ballon confused in all ways possible.

"Why are you so excited?

"I don't know... I'm just in a good mood."

Nickel laughed as he followed Ballon to the Pic-nix table. They sat together and started a nice conversation about what they'd do when they get back to Hotel OJ.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to Hotel OJ and mess with Baseball as much as I can before he loses it." Nickel said

"Well... when back to Hotel OJ... I'm gonna make a Banana Split, and share it with you."

Then the moment he said that word, a Banana Split appeared on the table. They both looked at each other, blushing their hearts out. They both giggled, as their hands slowly touched one another's. A shock waved through their bodies as they looked at looked at each other in the eyes.

There faces got closer as they're faces turning deep red. Nickel not wasting anymore time pulled Ballon to his lips as they embraced eachother. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds, but felt like minutes. They broke away the kiss as they stared both looked away, Ballon starting to have a panic attack.

They both sat foward and just started eating the split. Nickel smirked and started laughing, as Ballon did the same.

THE END.

(Silver Spoon being the nosey butthole he is spying on them. If you don't get your fancy pancy musty crusty fake silver flata*s butt out of here.)

WAS THAT FLUFF AND LEMON IDK IF I DID IT RIGHT IM SORRY IM AN AMETUR AHAHSHAHSHZHXKSV:(