✿ War ✿

Grian sighed and went back to the bunker to finish up the traps, while he was putting signs down, the wooden block that all the signs were connected to burned and Grian had to place all the sign again, now with the lava there as well.

After a bit of work, he was finally done with the real lava moat and the decoy one. Now he and Scar was fooling around with getting trapped in the door. Grian got stuck half in but he couldn't go the final step down.

"Oh dude! This is how we get them!" The red life exclaimed excitedly, and then he hit Grian with his sword and the avian burst into flames.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry my love! I forgot about the fire aspect!" He yelled and the parrot finally managed to put out the fire.
"This episode have been a series of unfortunate events" the taller laugh-cried and the smaller agreed. "Yeah, at least we've made a bunker, and that is a bust" he said, pointing at their old base.

Scars expression changed to ashamed and he looked down intot he ground. "I-I'm really sorry about the base, it would've been- th-the entire Dogwarts team would have been gone-" the scarred man stammered but his partner cut him off.

"It is NOT your fault, you had to hit that manually, it was never going to work!" Grian stated as to not let his boyfriend take the blame for his failed trap, all he should've done was make a block gap between the TNT minecarts and the TNT.

As the blonde had been caught setting up the lava mote, he decided to make traps around the whole desert, a lot of holes, just filled with TNT. Maybe the whole server was gonna explode, who knew?

Grian ran along a long tunnel, into his secret safety blanket, where he had some spare stuff just in case he died.

The blonde went around the server looking for Scar, when he found the Crastle gang holding a little meeting, when the parrot heard something about a mole, he busted the door open.

"A mole!?" He said and everyone jumped.
"Grian, where is your lackey?" Tango asked
"I came here looking for him and instead found a conspiracy" he laughed and the others joined in as well, then everyone started whispering about alliances, while Grian was left confused.

Scar then decided to show up and he was invited in, even though Bdubs was very reluctant.
Then Bdubs and Scar made up by sleeping in coffins together.

The alliance was now tenuous at best, and Scott and Timmy were probably the only ones they could really trust. From what Grian had gathered, Impulse was a mole.

Grian and Scar stood at a distance and talked about wether to lure the Crastle or the Dogwarts into the lava pit.

Speaking of the people they could trust, the other couple came up behind them and they talked a bit about the unstable alliance, before Scott pulling Scar away and giving him a gift, a new Pizza. Its name was now 'Leftover Pizza'.

Scar got as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas and Grian grabbed the lead to take both the llama and his boyfriend home.

The 'couple alliance' met up in the desert and talked about the upcoming war,
"This is a peace flower" Scar said, and gave them a peace flower, which was a big magenta flower.

"Aww thank you" Scott answered with a smile.
"And as a sign of peace, I will tell you this, where you are standing will crash the server when it blows up, the whole desert is a minefield" Grian added and the 'flower husbands' looked around them.

Then Ren and his 'army' showed up, Scar went inside the bunker, ready to push the button. They attacked, Grian, Scott and Timmy ran around trying to shoot them with arrows. He drank his potions and kept shooting. As they got closer to the minefield, Scott fell in battle.

[Smajor1995 was shot by Etho using <Pew Pew>]

Grian kept running, screaming, and switching between shield and arrows. Then the whole desert started blowing up, Scar had pulled the lever.

Screams could be heard all around and Grian got down to half a heart, he tried to fight Ren, but ended up falling in the lava mote under the signs.

Martyn placed water with a pufferfish in it and Grian quickly got up, still very low and now poisoned. Arrows flew around and eventually one his Grian in the heart.

[Grian was shot by InTheLittleWood]

He woke up in his bed, and made some iron armor with the iron in his chest. Grian met up with Scott.

"It all went horribly wrong!" Scott yelled
"Yeah, is there even any stuff left to save?" Grian asked and started looking around but not to much luck.

Scott stared into the floor with tears in his eyes. "My 'husband' is dead" he sobbed and Grian gave him a comforting hug.
"Let's get back to some sort  of health" the parrot said, trying to find and bake some bread in the oven.

"And Scar is somehow still alive" Grian added, and he was very glad that, that was the case.
"Well where is he? Have they taken him prisoner?"
"I don't know, but I'm feeling like revenge, in my backup box I did have some stuff" Grian giggled and found some TNT minecarts and some rails out.

//Time Skip\\

On their way to get revenge they found Scar.
"Guys! I have run around the entire server looking for you!" The brunette called.
"Scar, how did you live!?" The blonde beamed and jumped into his arms, and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

Then Martyn came after the banner and soon after he had the shield and the three of them were chasing the guy. They ended up fighting and everyone was on fire.

Martyn ended up getting away and Grian and Scott ended up with half a heart.

[InTheLittleWood was shot by Skeleton]

The three looked at each other and smiled, finally.
"We gotta go get his stuff" Scott cheered and soon after they were all kitted out in full diamonds again.

They all ran towards BigB to hide out for a while, and also so they had a break to figure out where to trap. Scott ended up seeing that Ethos wool castle was up again, so the three set out to burn it (again).

The castle was burning and while most of the Dogwarts people was on their way over there, the trio decided to sneak into the Dogwarts to trap it...

~1121 words