✿ The Tower ✿

A/N: Hello it's my birthday today! <3 (June 24)
Also I have finished my exams so I have more time to write :)

"Scar put your clothes back on!" Grian said for what was probably the 5th time in the last two hours. It was not that he had a problem with shirtless Scar, those muscles were pretty amazing. But he couldn't risk Scar seeing him blush. Now Scar was running around, chasing people and trying to steal their clothes. After a while Scar was fully enchanted and the desert duo and Etho went on top of Monopoly Mountain again, together with  SolidarityGaming, Smallishbeans, InTheLittleWood and Smajor.

"Guys, we are traveling magic acts and we're called... uhhh... Soli-beans-major-littlewood" Scott said, "we have a magic trick, just turn around all three of you" Even though the three thought it was a little unsafe, they did it anyways. A lot of yells was heard and they turned around to see a dark oak three. Grian was shocked and everyone started to try and collect saplings from it, while the parrot poured lava all over the three so it burned down. "Fantistoco and away we go!" One of the four 'magicians' yelled and Soli-beans-major-littlewood and Etho ran away from the not so Monopoly Mountain.

Scar turned around facing Grian, locking eyes, so the blonde almost couldn't help but blush. "I will murder them" the brunette said while Grian was laughing. Grian was pretty tired of people going in their base and performing magic tricks, so he went down into the cave. Even though he wasn't supposed to leave Scars side, he needed some time away from the 'mad-man' as Etho called him.

//Time Skip\\

Grian was working on their base on top of the mountain. As Grian was laying out the base, BigB came by and said hi to the parrot.
"BigB! Hi, you're all kitted out with diamond chest-plate and shoes"
"Yeah, I've been trying to find diamonds"
"Cool, and I'm going to warn you, Scar is coming back and he's going to try and steal your armor, he's been doing that to everyone and talking about reputation points, just don't listen to him"
"Oh, okay"
Speaking of the devil, Scar came up the mountain and looked at BigBs diamond chest-plate with a smirk. "Soooo BigB, we have reputation points here, you can get some for that sweet chestplate of yours"
Grian sighed "Scar, when I told you to put your clothes back on I meant your clothes, not everyone elses clothes"
Scar laughed and continued to talk to BigB, until BigB eventually gave him 2 diamonds, 1 was 50, and 2 was 100, so now BigB had the highest reputation and he left again.

"You gotta stop stealing everyones clothes" Scar heard Grian say, after BigB was gone, he smirked and without thinking replied. "I'd be happy to steal yours" then Scar flushed beet red, realizing what he had just said. "Oh my, G, I'm so sorry, I didn't even think" Grian on the other hand was blushing almost as much as Scar, why did he say that? As a joke? Or as a very bad attempt at flirting? Did Scar actually like him back?

"Sorry again G, I seriously didn't mean to say that" Scar said, hoping the blonde wouldn't catch the lie and maybe end the friendship, because who would be friends with someone who had a crush on them?

"I gotta go G, bye!" Scar said and left Grian alone with his thoughts. As soon as Scar left, the parrot shook his head to try and not think of what just had happened. He grabbed some birch, oak, sandstone and sand and started to build in order to get his mind off stuff. Grian was sweating, he was in a very hot desert after all, and he had been building for like an hour. He took a couple of steps back in order to admire what he had built. It was a castle or tower in a gradient from birch to sand. On the top was a border of oak. One side of the tower looked oddly familiar, as it had a border at the top that looked similar to Grians hair, and the windows looked as if his eyes had been morphed a bit. The parrot laughed to himself, that was not how he had meant for the build to look.

Grian and Scar was building a cactus wall around the desert, they had called 'Scarhara' he shot a look up at Scars board, and walked up it, he would never understand Scars shenanigans with the 'reputation points'
Scar walked up to him. "Oh you're looking at the reputation board, Etho is at 0% and BigB and SmallishBeans is at 100 for those diamonds and sword"
"Yeah I know" Grian said and walked out to visit Renchanting, on his way the blonde found a cow, that was very rare as animals didn't really spawn in. He lured it back to base and gave the wheat to Scar, so he could hide it.

Then Grian left again to visit Ren. He arrived and went inside the giant wall.
"Reeen! Can I nap some enchanting?"
"Wait, there's no such thing as napping in enchanting, there is a cost!" Ren said and walked inside the house, but Grians attention was towards Bdubs digging through the wall, the parrot pointed at the smiling man "well there seems to be someone that had just broken through your walls" he said and the dog-hybrid quickly ran over and talked with Bdubs, while Rens attention was elsewhere Grian snuck in and got the enchanting he needed done.

"Uhh, Grian!? What are you doing" Ren asked and Grian ran out, while giggling. The dog quickly caught up to him and stopped him. Grian sighed and threw some random stuff he had on him at the man, he then noticed Bdubs inside Rens base. "Uhh, Ren? Do you share your base or something?" Ren looked the way Grian was looking and ran up to confront Bdubs, while Grian quickly shedradled.

While running home he heard a loud screech and picked up the pace as he really didn't want to deal with phantoms. He came across Joel in the middle of building a base. He snuck up
"Boo!" He yelled and Joel jumped in surprise.
"GRIAN! My heartbeat!"

Grian laughed and walked away, trying to find a second cow. After a while he came across two other cows and a Tango, with a lot more cows in a hole. Grian stole a cow and sailed away and back to Scarhara. Scar hid the other cow with the first cow and they went over to where Pizza was, but wasn't anymore, now there were just a sign. 'Pizza lives'

~1143 words