Chapter 31 - Putting Plans into Motion.

Meanwhile...
New York...
Draven Creekman...

My libido lately has been off the charts. I can be doing the most mundane, unsexy thing and boom out of nowhere my need for my boyfriend will take over and consume me until I sated the need. And that feeling was never worse than first thing in the morning.

My phone call with dad had woken me and I was thankful that my boyfriend slept like the dead. I swear the man could sleep through the apocalypse given half the chance. I smiled as I slid down the bed, under the covers and positioned myself between Jensen's thighs. Thank God, for bedtime sex and naked sleeping. Leaning over his soft shaft, I took a long, lollipop-lick and marvelling at the feel of a pulse raking through his shaft as it kicked with a rush of blood. It wasn't enough to wake him, but I watched the way the length of him began to harden.

Jensen had the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. At around 8-inches when fully erect, he was the largest I had ever had and the difference between him and my previous lovers was drastic in how he could satisfy me. The girth of him was almost impossible to wrap my hand around him completely. It never stopped me from trying obviously but it always left me with what felt like repetitive joint pain in my wrist. The head was shiny and raw looking, as a little pearl of pre-cum leaked from the slit at the top. My tongue snaked out to taste the bitter salty taste of him and he moaned from above the covers as my tongue grazed that sensitive slit. It wasn't until I was with Jensen sexually that I figured out the slit at the top of the cock was as sensitive as the underside of the helmet of the cock. Or maybe that was just Jensen, but he always got a little crazy whenever my tongue probed that little opening.

Using that continuous drip of pre-cum to lube the helmet of his dick and as my tongue grazed around the underside of the throbbing helmet just as the covers flew off me and there was my man looking down at me with lust and desire and love shining in his sleepy eyes, "fuck, Dray, baby, your mouth is like fucking Heaven!" He growled as I slid my lips over the mushroom head, and he groaned all over again while my tongue swirled around him. "Yes, that's it, baby, taste all of me!" He grunted his hands sliding into my hair to take control and I felt my own arousal growing because I loved when he took control. I loved when he showed me that he owned me. And he did own me.

Jensen owned me more than anyone has ever owned me. In fact, I would go as far as saying that he was the only man who had even come close to owning me because before him it was all just child's play.

Emboldened by his words, I sunk my lips all the way down his fully engorged shaft, my tongue pressing him to the roof of my mouth, and he bucked against my face with an involuntary thrust which pushed him right to the back of my throat. Thankfully I was ready and relaxed my gag reflex as much as I could and took him into the back of my throat, "fuuuuuuuck you like having my cock down the back of your throat, sweetheart!?"

"Mm-hmm!" I responded the only way I could-given the fact that I had a cock embedded in the back of my throat.

"You are a dirty girl, Dray!" He groaned as I kept my eyes trained on him and loved the way he was losing himself to the pleasure. There was no better sight than seeing my man overcome with pleasure. "You are my perfect little cum-slut!" He grunted as his fingers bit into my hair and caused a delicious slice of pain as he pulled gently on the long strands.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned around him, and he punched his hips against me which successfully buried the entire length of him all the way down my throat and my lips were pressed into the root of his shaft and he roared out when my throat closed around him.

"Fuck yes baby, you are a fucking pro at sucking cock!" He moaned out as I held him for as long as I could hold my breath, "turn around baby, give me that perfect little pussy right in my face!" He ordered and another shiver of desire flowed through me as I scrambled to do his bidding. "Goddamn Dray, you are soaked!"