Chapter 4

At night
Po was sleeping while hugging his dada and kinn caressing his baby's head .he was thinking about the thing that Vegas said he is not bothered about him cause it's not a new thing for him he face many rivals, before porsche came in his life and after also they face many of them but this time....he felt scared cause of his baby.... He is not like before ..at least he could save himself if he was the old Porsche but now he a baby he can't loss his baby this thought were make him uneasy.He was in his own thoughts .. suddenly his baby wake up while screming dada... and started to crying.
Kinn: baby what happened..do you have nightmare.,, But po didn't reply he keeps crying , kinn understand po have a nightmare and his baby is really scared.
Kinn: baby it's ok don't cry dada is here... nothing will happen..,, he try to console him after sometime baby po became ok.. baby you ok..do you want something kinn asked .but po shake his head as no.,, What happened do you want to share it with dada...kinn asked while caressing his head.
Po: bad dream dada..
Kinn: , give peck on his lips, it's ok baby it just a dream, ok tell me what happened.
Po: bad man take po away from dada... They beat po...he said with a teary eyes.
Kinn: it's just a dream baby it's not going to happen, dada will never let someone one to take or hurt my baby mmhh.. ,,, po nodded his head. .after sometime kinn found his baby is sleeping he got a soft smile when he see his baby sleeping peacefully.

Next day
Kinn is feeding his baby who is running around here and there,. Po baby if you eat this then dada will buy you the new toys.. said kinn while try to give him the food but baby po don't want to eat anything.he keeps running. Baby after you eat we have to go to the office, it's getting late, come be a good boy and eat..kinn try to convince his baby but successfully failed.
Kinn: so you'll not listen to dada.
Po: I don't want it dada..said with a pout
Kinn: fine if you don't eat this,, then no mikky for you.., without saying anything po came to kinn like an obedient puppy he can't risk his mikky for any thing.
Kinn smile at his baby..and started to feeding him....after feeding him he make himself and his baby ready and went to office.

Author pov

Kinn ordered big to find out the spy in his group and he started to observing his bodyguards only allow his most sincere and loyal bodyguards to follow him,,.

In office

Kinn was checking the files that's were on his table and po was drawing on his drawing book in the couch with his plushie,.. suddenly big came in..
Big : sir..
Kinn: yes..what happened big?
Big: sir Charles is here..
Kinn: Charles , why he is here..
Big: sir he want to meet you..
Kinn think for a moment and said him , to let him in .
Charles: hi kinn ... good to see you.
Kinn: what you want (with a straight face) will you give me if I ask what I need Charles said with a smirk,, but it didn't last,,
Kinn: you won't be able to bear it,,, if I give you something.
Charles: ok ..ok am not here to argue with you..kinn I need the weapon dealings with American group.If you back off from this then I will not bothering or came on your way.
Kinn: it's a good offer ,......do you think I will allow you to take what belongs to me. After all what you did to me.( Said with full of anger)
Kinn you have to be nice with me when am nice to you Charles said while looking at po who is playing there. Kinn is controlling himself by killing him.
Charles: Porsche looks so cute...it will be more cute if he sleep...... Sleep forever. ,, That's it kinn slammed the table and give a hard kick on his chest Charles fell down from the chair,
Kinn: if you dare to say something about him I will cut your throat..get out from here .......
Charles: you will pay for this kinn ...
Kinn :l said you Get Out.... he screamed out of anger... Big who was came inside when he heard the sound and he drag Charles out of kinn's sight . Kinn was full of anger that he slam the table again.but came back to his sense when he heard dada...which were more like a whisper. For a moment he forgot his baby who were watching everything. He look at his baby who is scared and having teary eyes without wasting any second he went to his baby .He don't know what to say to his baby he just hug him and give a kiss on forehead.lam sorry baby don't cry.. po hide his head on his dada's neck ,,, he didn't make any noice but kinn understand his baby is crying when his neck getting wet by Po's tears. Baby see dada is sorry ...pls don't cry my love. Kinn said while caressing his baby's head.po slowly look at him with a teary eyes...kinn give a peck on his lips then his baby again hug him like a koala and hide his face on his neck .kinn decide to change his mood so he take one of the picture that po draw .
Kinn: wow...is it done by you baby. It's so beautiful. But po doesn't show any reaction.. baby ...is my baby upset with dada..po Shake his head as no and hug him tight. Kinn know his baby is shocked by the scene cause it's the first time he saw his dada this furious,kinn think for a moment and ask his baby.. baby...do want mikky.and that's always work po look at kinn and nooded his head. Now po having his mikky and kinn caressing his head after some time po done and look at his dada.
Kinn: why my baby looks dull..
Po: is dada angry...kinn:, no baby dada is not angry at anyone , then why dada before he completes kinn speak , baby that man is a bad man..that's why dada kick him out..mmhh ,, is that bad man will come back dada he ask while looking at him with his puppy eyes. Kinn smiled at his baby , no baby if he came back dada will take care of it.now po have a small smile , don't you show your drawing to dada..kinn ask him again try to change the atmosphere and this time it works...yes see dada it is the shark...and he started to explain his drawing to his dada.

On the other side.

Big trying to find out who is the spy with them and he calling someone to get more evidence he plan to convey this to his boss.Big is always loyal to his boss and to his job.After the call he decided to inform this to kinn.

Author pov

Kinn and po in his office po is sitting in his dada's lap and playing with his dada's finger. Kinn was in his own thoughts that he didn't see someone entering in his office. Kinn......., The person call kinn which make him to came back in his sense.
Kinn: Vegas.....
Pete: Hii..porshe..( po smile at him) ..what happened kinn, you looks so disturbed.
Vegas : oh that's why you didn't reply.
Kinn: reply??
Pete: yes we knocked many times but didn't get any reply ..so we get in to see what going on.
Kinn: am sorry guys , I didn't heard it.
Vegas: what happened kinn.
Kinn: today Charles came here..
Pete: Charles..why did he came here..
Kinn explain everything to them.
Iam not scared of him I know how to face his him ...but kinn paused for a moment but ..what Vegas asked him,, but my baby...kinn said while looking at his baby who were busy in playing with his dada's chain.
Vegas understand what kinn means..he don't have any answer for his question. I want him in a safe place ..Vegas them I can deal with him said by kinn.pete look at Porsche and kinn he can understand how kinn feel now .
Vegas : we will find a way kinn,
That's when someone knock the door and kinn give the permission to come in.
Big : sir ..I want to inform you something.
Everyone were now looking at him except po,
Kinn : what's it..
Big: sir now a days ken looks suspicious.,what you mean asked kinn with a confuse look.
Sir you asked me to find out the spy, l discuss this with arm and we observe everyone's action and these days we found ken have getting more phone calls , and he keep calling someone mainly in night time.. am not sure am suspecting that may be..he is.....
Vegas: do you find out , find out who was calling him?
Big : no sir...
Kinn: I think it will be him, cause my bodyguards were only use phone in the break time and in the mission, so .
Vegas: then he was the traitor.
Big : what you want me to do sir..
We will take him to the basement.kinn said with a scary look.
Pete; but kinn, what if Charles plan something against us. Definitely he will take revenge on us when he got insulted by us.
Vegas : we have to think about this kinn,.....who were the bodyguards with you now.
Kinn: Big and john .
Vegas ; good.kinn l think we don't have to waste time , we have to take a good care of ken,and have to give a reward for became a traitor.
Kinn: big cancelled all the meeting, we have to go.,,, Are we going to home dada ... Baby po ask with puppy eyes. Yes baby , kinn replies with a kiss.which make a smile at everyone's lips.