Chapter 3

Next day ..

Kinn and his gang in meeting room., They were only gathered there when something serious came up and now the problem is kinn's rival gang ..they keep making problems between their dealings with others and one of his deal were got cancelled because of this.

Kinn: Big did you get information about who behind this .
Big : it was Mike sir , ..
Kinn: shit..that ...he still have the guts to stand against me.
Arm : he takes our weapons deal ,his gang takes our weapons.
Kinn became very angry , the boys can clearly see the fire in his eyes.
Kinn : Big ..... Bring the things what belongs to us..and don't forget to give him a good lesson.
Big : yes sir ., With that kinn left the room.He is completely in a bad mood .. po was with tankhun , but now tankhun can't control po cause it's been a while that po was with him no he want to see his dada..but kinn alredy said to Tankhun that don't let him to go out till he came back..but now things go out of tong's control cause po started to creating scene.
Po: I want to see dada
Tankhun:oh my God,, Porsche your dada is in a meeting...ahh my throat getting hurt,,how many times I have to say this..pol tell him ..to stop his drama.
Pol: Porsche..see your....( before completing it)
Po: l want my dada... With that he ran out of the room while calling his dada..
Tankhun : ohhh this little... catch him pol..
Pol : sir plz stop there..he also ran behind po., Po ran to their room but didn't see his dada ,po called his dada many times but didn't see him ..po is on the verge of crying,
Po : dada....po want to see dada.. with that he started crying.. , pol know only kinn can handle this situation so went to the meeting room but didn't see him big told him that he left the room a while ago..
Pol : where is he Porsche is crying very hard ,
Big : may be he is in the balcony.
Pol: ok with that he ran to the balcony and saw he is there.without wasting any second he call him.sir Porsche is crying for you plz come..
Kinn : ran towards his baby ..cause he knows if he cry hard he will get breathing problem.
When he open the door the scene hurts his heart , his baby crying his heart out while sitting on the floor.kinn ran towards his baby and take him in his lap and sit in the bed.
Kinn: baby see dada is here don't cry ..
Po: da..da.., po breath heavily.., kinn see this hug his baby towards his heart, kinn: baby look here dada is here plz baby don't cry...he gave a kiss on his forehead and caressing his head while telling sweet words to his baby after sometime he saw his baby became calm..po: dada....
Kinn: yes baby..do want anything. Ask while caressing his head..po: why dada left po.
Kinn: dada didn't left you baby ,l was in the meeting. Po: don't leave po,
Kinn : how can l leave my baby , l will not leave you ok..he gave a kiss on his lips. Po hug tightly his dada they stay like this for sometimes,
Po: dada ...
Kinn: mmmhh?
Po: mi .mikky ..,, kinn smile at his baby and unbuttoned his shirt for his baby who happily having his mikky later his baby sleep he lay him on the bed and sat beside him.

Kinn pov

I have to be more careful with him, today ..he almost got problem in his breathing so I have to be extra careful with him when I know he only gets comfortable with me and Tankhun and he needs me more I have to give more care and love towards him till he get recovered.

Kinn taking a good care of his baby, sometime it became very stressful for him to manage his baby , office and his mission but Vegas were always helpful for him in his missions.Things were going like this kinn really enjoying every moment with his baby but at the same time he really miss his Porsche. One day ..kinn and po was in their room , po is playing and kinn checking some important files and it's almost 12 pm but po didn't sleep he only sleep when his dada with him but his dada is busy so he is also busy with his toys ...not sleepy at all. But when he about stand up he saw a shadow near the window..po got scared ..
Po: dada ....
Kinn: what happened baby still looking at the file.
Po: dada there.... Kinn turn towards his baby and look at the direction where his baby looking he saw someone standing there,
Kinn: who's there? He know, the duty time of his bodyguard were to 10 pm .then who is this, so he take his gun and about open the door but the man ran away from there. Kinn understand that something is wrong .He was in his own thought but came back when feel po hold his hand...
Po: dada. ,,kinn : it's nothing baby come lets sleep he carried his baby and lay him on the bed and lay beside him .

Next day,
Kinn call his all bodyguards and ask them about yesterday's incident but no one know about anything. Kinn discussed this with Vegas.
Vegas: kinn , someone with us... is behind this so you have to be careful. Did you see the cctv footage.
Kinn: l alredy watched, but he completely covered with hoodie and mask ,, can't identify who is he. I think he came there for take something but didn't expect us to awake in that time.
Vegas : kinn If he dare to came to your room, and. He is here so you have to be extra careful don't believe in anyone.
Kinn: l know..

After two days ...When kinn came back from the office with po who sleeping in his hand he saw Vegas waiting for him with a serious face and he understands something is wrong.
Kinn: Vegas ...
Vegas: kinn we have to discuss something serious.
Kinn look at po and said him to wait for a minute.then went to their room and lay him on the bed.
Kinn: what happened Vegas ?
Vegas :( he saw some of the bodyguards were around them ) kinn ,we have to discuss something but l think....,kinn understand what he mean so they went to his room and ordered his bodyguard to stay in the meeting hall.
Kinn: did you get any information..
Vegas: kinn your accident it was not planned by Mike himself ,...Charles was behind everything.
Kinn: what??
Vegas: our dealing got cancelled were because of him.and mainly one of your bodyguard is the spy of Charles.
Kinn: what....do you know who is he?
Vegas : I don't know, our partnership with American group were make a huge loss for him that's why he make issues in our dealings .
Kinn: that basterd how dare he,, i will not spare him. Because him my Porsche became like this.
Vegas : Kinn he's not doing this for get one of your deal with our partners,,,,,,He wants your position he clearly know if something happens to you,then he can rule the mafia world,,so.. you have to be careful he aiming you.....and...now they know about Porsche condition.....they know what's your weakness.
Kinn;( he became silent for a moment when he Heard about his baby )how you know this.?
Vegas: jom informed me .. you have to be careful and take a good care of him.And l think it's better if you stay here today... you don't have to come today's mission.
Kinn: but you know it's very important project what if something messed up and they will only give the product when they see me.
Vegas : but kinn Charls really know today we taking the weapons and it's very expensive and do you think he will let this happen without any problem... am sure he have a plan for today and it's not going to be an easy task.
Kinn: so you want me to hide here..
Vegas: God......kinn we have to plan things we can't go straight towards him when he keep getting information about us. And you have to think about Porsche before doing something.
Kinn became silent for a moment .
Kinn: what you want me to do?
Vegas : Give the charge to the bodyguards who you think loyal towards you and only share the things to them.
Vegas : l think you have to postpone this deal , they will definitely agree to whatever you say , then we have to find his spy who is with us.
Kinn: ok I will postpone the deal you have to tell this our boys that we postpone this deal .
Vegas : yeah that's a nice one.
Dada....po wake up while rubbing his eyes with a cute pout, which make both of them cool at his cuteness and forget about the problem .Vegas: he so cute.you go we will discuss.. later or your baby will put this world upside down.
Kinn smile at his comment , with that Vegas left from there.

Po: dada...
Kinn: take him in his lap did my baby get a good sleep mmh.
Po: yesss said while hug his dada..,.. kinn: is my baby hungry . Po: Shake his head as no..dada po want mikky, , baby you alredy have it in office and in the car too..you again want it..ask kinn while get surprised after see his baby's obsession towards mikky .
Po: plz dada.., kinn : if you eat something, then dada will give you mikky.
Po: po only want mikky..., Kinn : oh so you will not going to listen dada .ok then come ,, he make a fake sad face and started to unbuttoned his shirt. Po look at his dada's nipples and his face he really want his mikky but seeing his dada's face he controlled himself and ask..are you sad dada ..
Kinn: yes my baby isn't listen to dada .he said with a sad face ...and po fell for his trick.
Po: I will eat dada don't be sad ....he said while hug his dada ..
Kinn: that's my baby..he kissed his cheek and call one of his servent to bring food for his baby.. it's a big task for kinn to make po eat something but this time it was simple cause po baby want his mikky but he will only get this after finishing his food so he was focused on his task.