Prologue

TW: mention of d/ath and su/cide. 

On the 29th of February year 2000, when the sun was ready to set, there was also a person who's ready to let go of her love. In a small, dim room there are two people exchanging a promise to each other.

"I will wait for you in the next life, love. And I'll promise that I will find you. Can I rest for now, love?" he said while tears escaping his small eyes, and flow through his cheeks.

"Yes, you can rest now love. Remember that I'll always love you and it will never change. Until we meet again on our next life." she said as she kisses her on his lips.

"Goodbye for now, love." his last before he closed his eye and never open it again.

"Time of death, 5:40 pm." the doctor declared.

The small and dim room was filled by the sounds of a crying persons. The atmosphere of the room became heavy. And there was a person in the corner that is crying silently.

A week after.

In a small room, there is a girl in the corner that is already hopeless and taking her own life was her only way to escape all of the struggles, challenges, and pain the she's been facing.

"I badly want to be with you again, I miss you so much. My life wasn't colorful as it is back when you're still here." she said crying as she put the rope around her neck.

"I am all alone now, you already left me. If there is a thing that I can do just to stop myself to feel this way I would gladly, do it but there isn't. You're my only hope and now that you are gone, my hope is also gone." she said as if she was talking to someone. If people would see her in that state, people might think that she gone crazy and she should be in the mental.

"This is the only way I can think of. I'm sorry for disappointing you." she said as she slowly kicks the chair under her, and as a result the rope in her neck tighten that makes her can't breathe properly and died a minute after.

She smiled weakly before closing her eyes. She's happy not just because she can be with him again. She's happy because she finally escaped the painful reality and she's now free.