Dawn of the vampire

"Star crossed lovers handed to fate,

those who love to simply hate.

Touched by a kiss, surendered to love,

guided by angels in the heavens above"

Rasped Madam Zard. With a snort of laughter i left the tent. trying to make my way out of this mad school fair. It was destined for disaster i thought wearily. As soon as i introduced Myself as Juliet summers, the old woman rattled on about star crossed lovers. honestly was this lifes idea of a cosmic joke? I blame my moms sick sense of humour, i mean honestly naming her daughter after the greatest tragedy in Literature, what was she thinking? Like my name my relationships had been a single string of disasters, From my pimply 4th grade kiss to the recent hottie exchange student paullo. Rembering those long heated summers kissing under the apple tree in back yard, set my face on fire. My cheeks still glowing a deep crimson, i leant against a large oak for support. that is what i thought till to pairs of muscular arms encircled my mid drift stopping me from falling.

" you should watch where you step summers" said a smooth voice from behind. Spinning on the spot still in his arms, i came face with Damien Romeo. Tall dark and handsome he fit the bad boy agenda perfectly. he had rather pronounced features strong cheek bones, dark raven locks that often hid those brilliantly tawny eyes. of course we were enemies from day1.

"get of me romeo" i hissed. shoving him a little. He only chuckled and moved closer till we were face to face.

"i always did find damsells in distress a turn on" he said inching closer till i could feel the heat of his body pressing so close to my own.

"i always found intellect better than vanity" i said shoving roughly from his embrace.

" i have brains" he said defensively frowning a little at my stinging comment. i noted with satisfaction.

"hmmm" i said "pity there in your pants" smiling sweetly up at him my eyes wide with innocence. at his furious exppression.

"im of to have some real fun" he snarled shoving me aside and marhcing strait into madam zards tent. a few seconds later however he was practically running out of the tent, at madam zards harsh cries of star crossed lovers and his true julliet. he glanced my way breifly an accusing look in his eyes as if to suggest i had put her up to this of course it didnt help that i was doubled up laughter. a fluttered my eye lashes provocatively and offered him a girly wave before walking away stiffling the laughter that threatend to over take me once more.

A few minutes later however i was licking my fingers after a paticulary sticky toffe apple. when i saw his holyness walk by me parading his new trophy girlfriend draped around his arm. Being the new regulation hottie at rangers high he could get any girl he wanted and was often seen with a number of dazzling blondes,lushous brunettes and raven haired beautys. My own hair colour was a shocking red, tumbling down to my waist in a mass of fiery curls it was uncontrolable. Seeing him with this latest trophy made me want to hurl preferably on him i thought with grim amusement.

Just asi was about to sneak of he spotted me dragging a very unhappy looking girl with him.

"ahh Summers still here i see" he said curtly a small smile playing around the edges of his mouth.

H e was trying to make me jealous i thought in amazement. stiffling another gigle. i smiled politely.

"i would like to introduce you to tanya" he said watching my face closely for any signs of rage or jealosuly.

"weve met" i replied questioningly my eye brow raised in puzzelement. i dimly recalled tanya the usual high school drone in my history class always at the back doodling on her note book in class.