Chapter 4 Closer?

Jiwoong didn't want to make things awkward towards him and Matthew so after they ate he decided to talk to Matthew. They head towards the room they were sleeping in and Jiwoong said Sorry Matthew I didn't know I was too close to you as Jiwoong apologized. Its okay said Matthew he stared in Jiwoong's eyes it felt light and warm as both of their hearts begins to beat faster It was more than love at first slight Jiwoong couldn't seem to hold it in anymore and as Matthew was heading towards the door Jiwoong pulled his arm making Matthew face towards him again making eye contact as Jiwoong slowly went in for a kiss.

Matthew was shocked as his heart was beating faster Matthew kissed him back. As we thought no one was gonna interrupt, the door opened it was Hao and Hanbin they were also planning something yk.. Their shocked faces when they saw Matthew and Jiwoong they weren't expecting another couple so fast they quickly closed their door and heads towards a different room to sleep. School was the next day so they slept at 8:30pm.

After Hao and Hanbin walked into their room they forgot to lock the their door anyways Jiwoong decided to confess to Matthew he's been having a crush on him since he was friends with Hanbin. As Matthew and Jiwoong was a couple now they went to bed as Matthew was laying on his shoulder to sleep. Gunwook,Yujin, Taerae and Ricky had already went to sleep as Gyuvin went to get a glass of water. In the other room with Hanbin and Hao when they got inside they closed the door as they got ready to sleep in the bed Hanbin accidentally pushed Hao onto the bed making Hanbin on top of Hao.

As Hao was blushing from the shyness they pulled in for a small kiss. Gyuvin walked into their room again forgetting to knock but he needed to talk to Hanbin buttt.. he walked in and saw them yk. Hanbin I need to talk to yo- Nevermind said Gyuvin I'll tell you tomorrow at school. As Gyuvin closed the door he wondered why he kept walking into these couples maybe cause Im still single said Gyuvin
;( Anyways.

*THE NEXT MORNING SCHOOL*

The maknaes or should I say the youngest were the first to wake up and get ready waiting for the others to wake up it was currently 7:30am school didn't start till 10am Taerae decided to cook breakfast since most of the others were still sleeping or getting ready Taerae made a delicious meal making everyone feel open and bright. They decided to meet up for lunch at school.

As Hao and Hanbin was walking together Hanbin went to talk with Gyuvin outside the classroom while Hao walk in first. Sooooo Hanbin what I was gonna talk about last night was.. I like Ricky and I want to confess to him but what if he don't like me back
;( said Gyuvin Just give him some time to open up to you and when you think your ready go for it Hanbin said Thank you Hanbinnie said Gyuvin as Hanbin was making his way inside the classroom he noticed MinJun the bully was about to bump Hao again but just in time Hanbin blocked the push making Hanbin get bumped he didn't want anyone to touch his boyfriend.

As he deeply glared at MinJun. Thank you Hanbinna Hao said as they hold hands walking towards their seat Minjun seems very angry how Hanbin blocked his bump towards Hao. He thought of a way of still bullying Hao he just needed to wait after school.

I wonder whats gonna happen in the next chapter a Gyuricky confession Hao gets hurt? Idk lets see :o