Chapter 3 Confession?

Hao will you be my boyfriend? Hanbin said Hao looked shocked at what Hanbin just said he didn't think Hanbin would also like him back. Hanbin.. I also liked you for awhile too I didn't think you'll like me back said Hao and yes Hao accepted to be Hanbins boyfriend as Hanbin pecked Haos lips.

They were very happy they didn't expect that to happen as they hold hands back to the car they went back to the house. They decided kept their relationship a secret until their friends figure out. As they arrived back everyone was still sleeping again.

Hao helped Hanbin wake up the others as they woke them up it looks like most of them got sick no wonder why they aren't feeling so well. Hao and Hanbin left the others to rest as they go pick up medicine from the pharmacy. Hanbin couldn't hold his smile and looked at Hao.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Hao and Hanbin decided to sleep in the livingroom since the others weren't feeling so well. As Hao woke up he yawns he is super tired not so sure why. Hao woke up and ended up on Hanbins shoulder once again and started to wake up Hanbin slowly.

Hanbinna wake up its 9:00am Hao said Hanbin slowly opens his eyes and can't help but smile at Hao as Hanbin was going in for a kiss.... Oops they got caught by half of their friends already with shocked faces around the livingroom they were all surprised they were together.

The others felt way better after they took medicine but there was some friends that hadn't woke up yet it was Matthew, Jiwoong, Yujin, and Taerae. Since there wasn't enough beds Matthew and Jiwoong decided to sleep on one bed. As Matthew starts to wake up he noticed that Jiwoong's arms were around his waist making them closer to each other. Before Matthew got up he got pulled back from Jiwoong making him go into his arms. Matthew started blushing as his ears turned red he thought how am I this close to Jiwoong does he like me? Then Jiwoong started to wake up noticing how close he and Matthew was they made eye contact for awhile till.... Gyuvin walks in Oops did I interrupted something said Gyuvin as he winks at them then left their room.

Now that everyone was up today Hanbin and Hao was making food. Jiwoong and Matthew was noticing how close Hanbin and Hao was until they got told they started dating. No wonder why they were confused as the rest of them wait for the food to finish they watched movies together.

*IN THE KITCHEN*

Before they started cooking Hao backed hug Hanbin as he was putting on the apron Hao rested his head on Hanbins shoulder for awhile they are very happy to be together plus they have alot in common. As Hanbin was cooking he got distracted by Hao's beauty and forgot to turn off the stove he looked at Hao and started moving him towards the counters as Hanbin was slowly moving his face closer to Hao's they got into a deep kiss a few minutes go by and the others can smell something burnt..

Oh No.. everyone made their way towards the kitchen noticing how passionate Hao and Hanbin were doing yk they noticed the food burnt. Gyuvin started whining he was looking forward to Hanbins cooking but it got burnt instead. Hanbinnie why did you forget to turn off the stove Gyuvin whined ;(

Hanbin and Hao turns towards the others and apologized they lost track of time yk what Im saying. They all ordered food after all but Hanbin promises to make food next time.

As they sat down getting ready to eat Matthew and Jiwoong looked kinda awkward and kept looking at each other. In Matthew's mind he didn't expect him to wake up super close to Jiwoong as he stared at Jiwoong he can feel his heart beating.

*Oooh will Mattwong have a confession later in the chapter lets find out! Gyuricky will also be shown in the next chapter with them going back to school. Thank you for reading this chapter :)