The Perfect Date ( Frog x Kitty)

* Requested!

*Frog sets up on a "Perfect" date with kitty

but things weren't going as planned. *

In the Masked House, Turtle and Kangaroo are sitting in the dining room, eating snacks, and laughing.

Until they hear Frog huffing and puffing and running through the dining room and coming back with some equipment, then coming back and grabbing some more equipment. Until Turtle stopped him. " Woah! Woah!! Woah!!! Dude!? Are you alright?! What's the rush?!" Turtle shouted. Frog catches his breath and puts the equipment down. " *Huff*.......*Huff*...... SORRY!!!.....sorry!...... It's just....... I.......I have a very important business...I need to finish....*Huff*....*Huff*" Frog struggled. " What kind of business?" Kangaroo asked, then raised an eyebrow. Frog stayed silent for a minute, then gave a sigh for surrender. "I.....I planned a date with.....Kitty!" Frog blushed. Turtle and Kangaroo looked at each other and started to squeal in excitement. " Are you serious?!" Turtle and Kangaroo said together. " Where are you taking, Kitty?!" ," What snacks are you going to bring?!", " What music are you going to play?!", "What are you going to wear?!"," Are you going to kiss Kitty?!"," Are you taking her on a canoe?!" Turtle and Kangaroo asked Frog tons of questions. " Woah! Woah! Slow down! Don't pressure me! First of all, I'm taking her to the Firefly Forest, I'm bringing the snacks that she and I liked when all of us were in that competition a few years ago. I'm just going to put on some romantic music, I'm just going to wear the clothes that I usually wear, the kiss question *Blush*....ummmmmmm..... maybe, and no for a canoe; last time that crazy wind storm pushed us into the water and we almost got sick." Frog answered. " Okay! Cool! Do you need any help?" Kangaroo asked. " Uhhhh, I don't know!? I'm almost done." Frog answered. "When are you going to meet her?" Turtle asked. " Tonight! She and I will look at the stars together!" Frog answered. " Ummm, Frog? the weather says it's going to be -" Kangaroo paused. " Don't care! It's time for me to go!!" Frog shouted. " But -" Turtle tried to talk. Immediately, Frog ran out the door and ran his way to see Kitty.

Later at night, Frog was walking into the grasslands and almost made it to the entrance of the Firefly Forest. While walking, he spotted Kitty next to the entrance of the forest. Frog blushed and starts holding a bouquet of roses, Frog starts to walk slowly towards Kitty. Suddenly, Frog accidentally tripped on a little branch that was on the ground, and he fell onto his face that crushed a few roses. Kitty turned around and sees Frog laying on the ground. " Oh, my god!!" Kitty shocked. Kitty ran to Frog to see if he was alright. " Are you okay?! What happened?!" Kitty helped Frog. " Sorry! I was happy to see you! Until that frickin branch; that grew out of nowhere, and it tripped me!" Frog explained. "I'm so sorry!" Kitty said. Kitty wipes the dirt off of Frog. " Oh, umm, this is for you!" Frog Blushed. Frog holds the bouquet of roses to Kitty, but a few of the roses were shown to be crushed. " Ohh? I accidentally fell on the roses when I tripped." Frog explained awkwardly. " Oh, it's okay! I love them!" Kitty said happily. Frog gives Kitty the Bouquet and takes her hand, and starts walking into the forest.

While they were walking, Kitty was surprised to see a beautiful gazebo with hanging lights, next to a lake with beautiful pink water lilies and a table full of their favorite foods. "Oh...My.....Gosh!" Kitty said softly. " I know, right? It's gorgeous! Just for you!" Frog said in a charming tone. " Wow! Thank You Frog!, It's just.... one question." Kitty asked. " What is it, Babe?" Frog asked. " Are those pigeons supposed to be on the table?" Kitty asked. " Oh, Yea- WAIT WHAT?!" Frog said with a Confused face. Frog looks at the table and sees dozens of pigeons on the table and pecking at their food. Frog ran angrily to scare the pigeons. " SHOO! SHOOO!! SHOOOOOOO!!!" Frog Yelled at the top of his lungs. Soon, the pigeons flew away from Frog. Frog took a deep breath and turned to Kitty to show his bravery. Until a bird poo landed on frog's shoulder. " Really?!" Frog yelled at the pigeons in the sky. Frog frowned until he heard Kitty laughing. " What you laughin' about, baby?" Frog grinned. " Oh! hehehe, notheheing!" Kitty tried not to laugh. Then, Kitty burst out laughing after she couldn't hold it after Frog questioned her. After he realized what happened after he scared the birds, he started to burst out laughing. Which makes Kitty laugh even more, and it also made Frog laugh even more. Soon, they sat at the table before their sides started to hurt.

Later, Frog and Kitty were eating and laughing together. "How's the food, baby?" Frog asked. "They're really good! I love the chocolate strawberries!" Kitty answered with excitement. " Are you ready to try the chocolate cake? I made it by myself?" Frog asked. "Sure!" Kitty answered. Frog grabbed the cake slicer and starts to cut the cake. But when he lifted the piece, it collapsed into a melted pudding. Frog gave a scared and worried look. "WHA- WHAT HAPPENED!!!! I SWEAR I DID FOLLOW THE RECIPE!?!?!" Frog yelled. Frog tries to think about why it collapsed. Finally, he realized what had happened. "FUCK!!!!!!!, I FORGOT TO PUT FLOUR IN THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!" Frog yelled. "Oh, I'm sorry about that," Kitty said softly. " No, it's okay I was distracted when I was prepping everything for the date that I forgot to put in the flour," Frog explained. Kitty looks at Frog and sees his face turning red. " Umm anyway other than the cake let's look at the stars," Frog said in a stressful tone. Frog and Kitty look up and sees tons of clouds in the sky. "Oh, It's cloudy?" Frog said. "( No wonder Turtle and Kangaroo were trying to say something to me)". Frog said in his mind. Frog's face was turning more red than ever until he snapped. Frog screamed and ran off into the forest. "Frog?!" Kitty worried. Kitty ran to Frog to see if he was alright. "*SCREAMS* I TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE THIS DATE PERFECT AND NOW IT'S RUINED!!!!!" Frog screamed as he threw his hat to the ground. "What are you talking about?" Kitty asked. "DOESN'T MATTER!" Frog yelled. Frog starts to walk away until Kitty takes his hand, and he stopped. " No Frog! It does matter," Kitty said. " You wanted to make our date special right?" Kitty asked. " Well yes, but I don't want to-" Frog paused. "Mess up? Well, guess what happened this morning, I was trying to make myself perfect! I was trying to find a perfect dress to wear, but I couldn't find anything. Then, I was trying my heels; but one of them broke, then I tried to find the best makeup to wear, but couldn't find anything and finally, I was nervous and worried if I said something stupid or anything weird." Kitty explained. Kitty grabs Frog's hat. "So if I feel like the date is fantastic, but not perfect; then you can live a world without perfection." Kitty explained. Kitty gives Frog his hat. "......."

"Thank you."

"Thank you so much, Kitty!! I'm...I'm sorry if I acted this way. I just wanted a fantastic date for you, and I didn't want to be embarrassed." Frog said softly. Frog puts his hat back on. "Do you want to go back to the gazebo?" Frog asked. "Yeah," Kitty replied. Kitty and Frog start to walk happily. When they reach the gazebo, they see the fireflies coming out. Frog and Kitty are fascinated by the fireflies shining in the forest, the lake next to the gazebo, and the water lilies floating on the water. after they ate their cake that turned into pudding, they both walked to the bench and watched the fireflies light the forest. Frog and Kitty start to hold hands.

"Do you remember when we first dated?"Kitty asked. "Kinda" Frog answered. "I remember! We were in that face off, while doing the competition." Kitty said. " Yeah! I remembered we were teasing each other, until one point; you found a wand during our talk and you turned me into an actual frog." Frog said. "And guess what! Do you know when I turned back to normal?! Hmmmmmmmmm!?" Frog grinned. "One Hour" Kitty giggled. "Yeah! But after the competition, you turned me back into an actual frog and I was stuck in that for one or two weeks." Frog laughed. "Well, at least you still have your cuteness and your handsomeness." Kitty laughed. Frog and Kitty both laughed, then stared at the beautiful lake. "Kitty? You know how much I love you right?" Frog asked. "Yes! I love you too!" Kitty answered. Frog and Kitty continued to look at the beautiful view. Until, a group of fireflies formed into a giant heart in front of Frog and Kitty. "Frog?! Did you?" Kitty said in a surprised tone. "No, I didn't!? This is...Really?!" Frog answered in a surprised tone. "Lovely!!" Both said in a calm tone.

Soon, Frog and Kitty both looked at each other and shared a romantic kiss. And both of them cuddled up with each other and gazed at the beautiful sky full of fireflies.

Thank you for the Request from Looni24!!