🖤EXTRA CHAPTER

Every stood there by the window, observing as raindrops tapped against the glass. He had his arms tightly wrapped around himself, wearing only a black robe with nothing underneath. A hint of sadness flickered in his eyes as he reminisced about the past - his parents, Rhys, who had tragically passed away because of him. It felt like just yesterday, even though it had been a year since it happened.

He let out a sigh, lowering his head in despair. Suddenly, a pair of arms snaked around his waist from behind. "What's on your mind?" a deep, raspy voice asked. "Do you... hate me?" he blurted out, surprising the auburn-haired man.

The man furrowed his brow, resting his chin on the other's shoulder. "Why would you think that?" he inquired.

"It's nothing, it just slipped out."

Lucian chuckled softly, "I don't hate you, Every. I never have. It's just that you've never seen how I show my love for you." He then placed gentle kisses on Every's neck.

"By being rough with me? Choking me? Smacking me?" Every asked, letting out a laugh.

"Being rough is how I express my love, babe," Lucian whispered in Every's ear, causing him to squirm a bit due to his sensitivity.

"Stop," Every protested, but Lucian continued to tease by licking his earlobe, prompting a playful nudge. Lucian tightened his grip on Every, his other hand moving from his waist to grab a handful of hair and lightly tug it to the side.

Every moaned as he felt himself getting turned on by the sudden action. With full access to Every's neck, he pulled down the robe slightly from his shoulder and began kissing and nibbling his skin, leaving purple marks behind. Every groaned and gripped onto Lucian's hand that was still on his waist.

Suddenly, the door opened, but they didn't notice. Two figures walked in and were amused by the scene before them.

After focusing on Every's neck, Lucian let go of his hair and roughly turned him around to face him. Every saw Lucian's exposed upper body, wearing only sweatpants, and noticed the two newcomers in the room. Lucian looked over his shoulder and saw them too.

As Damian and Shoji moved forward, Damian walked over to the single couch in the corner of the room. He sat down and then pulled Shoji onto his lap.

Lucian watched as Damian raised an eyebrow and motioned for him to continue, causing Lucian to grin.

"On the bed, now," Lucian said firmly, making everyone shiver at his voice. He climbed onto the bed and sat in the middle, still not used to the situation where the two would watch while he was intimate with one of them.

Lucian followed suit, sitting on the other side of the bed.

This was definitely a new experience.

He had expected it to happen right away, but it seemed like it wasn't going to. As he caught the gaze of the two watching him, his face turned bright red.

"Touch yourself," Lucian commanded.

His head snapped towards Lucian, eyes wide with surprise.

"I told you to touch yourself," Lucian repeated in his deep voice.

He hesitated before moving back to the headboard, leaning against it and spreading his legs for them to see. He glanced uncertainly at Lucian, who raised an eyebrow, causing him to exhale nervously.

He untied his robe, revealing his naked body to them.

Then, he brought his fingers to his mouth, wetting them with saliva before slowly inserting one into himself, letting out a moan.