Chapter 4

I look up to see Pansy smiling at me giving me a knowing look before I roll my eyes with a smile on my face. I feel Theo's breath on my ear as he whispers "You comfortable?"

I turn my head slightly towards him and say "Very". I'm not sure where this newfound confidence is coming from but the alcohol coursing through me is probably the answer.

I realize it's my turn to pick someone so I look over at Draco

"Truth or dare?" I ask

He says dare almost immediately

Theo is once again whispering to me "Dare him to kiss Pansy, they are in a bit of a fight right now and need to do some making up" I can feel his smile against my ear.

I look at Draco and dare him exactly what Theo had said to.

Draco and Pansy look at each other with a bored expression and then kiss which looked the opposite of bored, for a moment I didn't know if they were gonna stop.

I realize mine and Theo's left hands were still together, and then dreadfully I tear my hand apart from his, the dread is short lived because I reach my hand behind Theo's neck to pull him down so I can whisper something to him. I could feel his hair on my fingertips, it was so soft, for a moment all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. I snapped out of it remembering why I put my hand there in the first place.

Draco and Pansy were still kissing, scratch that, making out when I said "who knew you played matchmaker in your free time".

He let out a short laugh and then I felt his right hand squeeze my thigh, I gasped inaudibly, surprised by his touch, and then was surprised again when I felt him slide his fingertips underneath my stockings. No one's ever touched me like this especially not so openly. I heard Draco say Theo's name, not realizing he and Pansy had come up for air.

Pansy was now on Draco's lap when Draco asked Theo " truth or dare Nott".

"Truth" Theo said distractedly, I tried to look at him, confused as to what had his attention. His eyes were set on his hands that were both now touching my thighs. His left hand on the top of my left thigh and his right still under my stocking, light stroking the skin there.

"Boobs or butt" I roll my eyes, of course Draco would ask that.

Theo never lifted his eyes when he said "thighs".