Chapter 2

It's a couple of hours later after my run-in with Theo in the library. I'm back in my dorm pacing. My roommate, Claire, is out with her friends. Do I go to the Quidditch game or not? If I do go I would probably get weird looks because I don't usually go to games in general, let alone if Hufflepuff isn't playing. In the middle of contemplating, I hear a knock at my door. When I open it I'm surprised to see Pansy. Before I say a word she throws a sweatshirt towards me.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" she says with a knowing look.

I look at her confused as I unravel the sweatshirt to see that it's a Slytherin sweatshirt, not just that but Theo's. I can tell by the obvious last name on the back of it.

"What" is all I can manage to say, confusion clear on my face.

"Nott gave me strict orders to come find you before the game and give you his sweatshirt saying you'll need it." she raises one eyebrow at me.

I probably look like a fish with my mouth gaping open but I can't seem to close it. Why is Theo persistent that I come to the game and why give me his sweatshirt? Everyone will be wondering why i'm wearing it.

"You gonna put it on so we can go or what? The game starts in 5 minutes." She has a smirk on her face like she knows the answer.

"Uh yeah just give me a sec" I say dazily. She sits on my bed while I throw the sweatshirt on and put on a pair of jeans. I debate putting my hair up or leaving it down. If I leave my hair down no one will see the last name but if I put my hair up... my thoughts are interrupted by Pansy telling me to put my hair in a ponytail, I look at her through the mirror narrowing my eyes.

"what? its windy." she says trying to be nonchalant

She is right, it is windy from the stands. So I put my hair up trying not to think about the last name on my back. With one final look in the mirror we head out of my dorm.

We lock arms as we make our way to the stands. Pansy is still pestering me about my run in with Theo.

"So wait you're telling me Nott came up to you and was begging you to come to his game and the after party" she says almost giddy. She's known about my infatuation with Theo, you can't really call it a crush because we haven't ever spoken until today, since we became friends.

"Theo wasn't begging Pansy, he asked like a normal person." I say leading us to our seats at the front of the stands closest to the field.

"Whatever. Wait he lets you call him Theo?" she says all of a sudden with a weird look on her face.

"What do you mean?" I start to say but am cut off with the sound of the announcer introducing the teams and players.

I've been to a couple of quidditch games throughout my time at Hogwarts but I don't think I've ever been this into one until now. The moment the snitch is released I am on the edge of my seat. I even cheer along with Pansy when Draco beats one of the Ravenclaws. It's Theo that I can't seem to take my eyes off of. He looks so confident, like he knew before the game even started that they were going to win. There's something so sexy about a man that knows he's good at something.

I can't help but overhear the murmuring of the people behind me talking about Theo's sweatshirt that i'm wearing. Part of me wonders if this was a set up of some kind, to embarrass me in front of everyone for thinking I had chance with Theo but I can't seem to believe that theory. I've heard plenty of gossip about Theo but I've never heard anyone call him cruel. Though I do remind myself not to get my hopes up. I know Theo must have plenty of women that would come at his beck and call and I don't want to become another. But I haven't heard of Theo having a girlfriend before. Sure he's had flings but nothing official. I've never seen anyone wear his sweatshirt before. Okay i'm thinking too much into this. It doesn't mean anything. I've never had a boyfriend before, I haven't really had any serious prospects if i'm being honest so the only knowledge I have on the subject is from the muggle books I read.

Pansy nudges me with her shoulder and gives me a look that reads "Are you okay?". I must of been dazing out so I shake off the thoughts and smile back at her nodding.