Disclaimer/Info

Warning: I do not own Harry Potter or its characters. This story will not fully follow canon. Any pictures, gifs, or videos used in the story I don't own. I read many fanfics and can't remember all so for those who see some similarities to other stories sorry as there may be ideas from other fanfics mixed with my own. In this story, the year it is based on is different instead of it being in 1980 when Harry was born and starting the first year of Hogwarts in 1991 he will be born in 2000 and starting Hogwarts in 2011. I was born in the early 2000s but my memories is bad and don't remember all that came out in the 2000s so forgive me if I miss some things in the story. Some things that came out will come out earlier or later in this story. In this story, some death or relationships that happen in canon won't happen in this story. Many events that happen in canon won't happen or will happen differently.

In this story, Remus will not be in a relationship with Tonks as he will be in a relationship with Sirius. Sirius will get a trial in Harry's third year in this story. After being free later on Sirius and Remus will blood-adopt Harry just before 5th year. After the adoption, Harry will change his name. Harry will look different, he will be more op, and he will be smarter than he was in canon. Sirius and Remus's looks will change after they blood-adopt Harry. Harry will have a Harem of various girls both older and younger than him. There will be ocs and oocs. There will be various bashings in this story. Hermione won't be how she was in canon in the movies or books nor will she be one of the people who will be bashed. She will not get into a relationship with Ron she will be one of the members of Harry's harem. Some relationships in canon won't happen in this fanfic. This story will start the summer before Harry's third year.