Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lucian's Pov

I stared at the beauty Before me ... She isn't really here that's all my brain can comprehend ... That and the fact that her ass has gotten way bigger since I last saw it.

"Luc Hun , you look like you've seen Taylor Swift" she commented with mischievous glint in her lit hazel eyes.

I inwardly groaned at the man eaters name .

She brought a shrimp to her beautiful full lips and bit into it then abruptly snatching it out of her mouth popping red sauce on my black Armani suit.

"Cat got your tongue?" she questioned while flicking her shrimp back in forth repeatedly popping more red sauce on my suit

"Monalisa Santos" I stated , finally I can speak.... "No cat has my tongue ..." I stated slowly then leaned and whispered to her "you know that's not what I do ... Unless its your cat"

I felt her small hand on my chest then her nudge me a bit , forcing me to back up. I chuckled to myself and then looked down at her small frame . She shook her head at me with a little smile on her face

"I taught you good boy" she joked ... I think

"I'm a man" I verified smiling widely

"A big one at that captain " she said while laying her hand on my arm and squeezing a bit , I stiffened from her touch. It was so familiar and the burning white hot flame still ignited whenever she touched me .

"Your never gonna get over that are you ?" I asked referring to the captain joke.

"You were 16 I think when you finally came to the conclusion that you could out do captain underpants in anything ... I believe you said 'anything captain underpants can do , I can do better!' " she smiled while her eyes started to get a distant look. Probably thinking about why I said that anyway .

"If I remember correctly you knew my love for him at the time ... I think it went a little more along you kinda manipulating me Into giving you head, by telling me that I was a kid and he could do everything I do probably ten times better..."

"Which is probably still true" she stated matter-of-factly

I could feel my pride being bruised and I’m not sure why it was doing that even though I knew she was only pulling my strings ... I’m not the same Lucian anymore

"We both know its not" I stated confidently

"Or maybe you 'know' its not I mean its been so long since I had to instruct you on which hole to stick your di-"

"Monalisa Santos Is that you" I heard my mothers voice cut off the rest of her sentence as I smirked at how dirty her mouth still was even after all these years

"Dalorence you look amazing" She complimented my mother with a fake warm smile.

"No , No Mona look at yourself gosh your so beautiful , How are you , How have you been do you need a place to stay for the night , No can you stay over tonight !?" My Mom bombarded her with questions as Mona's hazel eyes lit up with amusement before she gave my mom an honest genuine smile and hug.

"Thank you , I’m fine , I’ve been great , I have some where to stay tonight and tomorrow and so forth " She answered with a chuckle " And I would love to but I really have to be getting back home tonigth with my friends"