Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lucian's POV 

Maria? "Maria what's wrong hun?" I asked concerned as I stared at my beautiful fiance. 

She glared at me making my brows dip in condusion "What's wrong hun is that your moaning over there in your sleep and we have a party to help prepare." she sneered at me "Hun" she added after.

"Who were you dreaming about?" She questioned

My thoughts instantly went back to the girl I was dreaming about. Her soft caramel colored skin and long black curly hair. Her full pink lips, the ones that bring back thoughts of how she use to suck my di-

"Lucian!" Maria snapped at me with her face turning red from frustration at no being able to hold my attention.

I stared at her and realised that inbetween Maria whining about me dreaming about somebody else and talking about thats why she thinks we are having intamacy issues the only thing I wanted at the moment was TO be intamate.

"I just cant deal with these dreams any more Lush" She whined out calling me by that name that I hated so much but let her call me because she was my bestfriend and I loved her.

"The dream was about you" I lied as I rubbed my hand up her thigh gently trying to comfort her and trying to turn her on. 

She started to shake her head 'no' and then she opened her mouth " No you kept sayin Mo-"

"Moan my name? Baby thats what I was aying that's all I wanted to hear was your voice moaning my name as I fucked you so hard and deep that you forgot what state you were from" I told her. 

"Thats what I mean. We havent made love. EVER. Its alwayse to hard and you wrap your hands up tightly in my hair Lush thats not what I need !" she complained

"You've never complained before" I snapped at her . How could she even talk I mean seriously what girl do you know that dances like a strippper in a club but as soon as it comes downs to sex Its like sleeping with a dead person? 

"I want you to make love to me Lush , I love you'

"You too" I responded to her " Ill take it slow" I agreed to her terms and conditions adn crawled over the bed to her and kissed her soflty "Ill take it slow " I repeated . Reminding myself .

She scooted closer to me ont he bed and kissed me back softly making my cock twitich a little. I licked her bottom lips nervously scared she would turn me away if I moved to fast and then I would still have that boner from my dream and no one to take care of it ... unless she didnt know. I laid her down on the bed softly and started to remove her nightie from her body and shifted the sheets so that my naked body could be free as soon as her body was naked and under mine I placed my lips on hers and we moved in sync as my hands trailed down her body to her nipples , I stared to squeeze them while I trailed kisses down her neck until I reached her nipples and started suckling on the rose-buds softly while rolling my tounge around the aereola "Lush" she called breathlessly

I treated the other breast and soon after found my self face to face? with her weepinf womanhood "Lick it baby" she cried. 

Thinking to myself 'I dont eat pussy...' I stuck my finger insde of her and began pumping her slowly she made mewling sounds and writhered on the bed and then she came "Ahh fuck Lush"