Chapter 4: Jie-Jie

Some were shocked that the Yiling Patriach, Wei Wuxian, Can stop the sibling fight between the two younger ones. Maybe in this life former madam jin ( jiang yanli ) also can stop them?

Jiang Cheng slightly smiled, He missed those days, but it all went down hill because of wens and demonic cultivation if he didnt do it all his siblings and family would still be alive.

"Now a-cheng a-li, listen to what a-niang said. We have to get ready ok?" Jiang Ying said and the siblings nodded with a smile "yes jie!" "Ok jiejie!"

as they went to there rooms and started packing, Jiang Ying was happy for this marriage but overthink it what does lan wangji feel about this?

Jiang Ying thought, 'was lan zhan forced.. or-' Jiang Ying suddenly flinched at the sudden knock. She opened it to see a jiang disciple.

"Can disciple knock to their mistress/master's room that easily?? That disciple is rather.." Sect Leader Yao said while the others murmured saying Jiang Ying is having an affair while being engaged with the second jade.

"Are you all blind?! You can see that Wei Wuxian in another universe clearly loves hanguang-jun! Most importantly look how they both reacted to it!" Qi Lou yelled. A wangxian...shipper?

"I agree! You're all just saying stuffs like that, we're already watching and you cant shut the fuck up?!" Mei Qi snapped, defending her wife.

"Yes?" Jiang Ying asked while smiling to the disciple, which the disciple calmly said that Madam Jiang and Sect Leader Jiang was looking for her. "I see... thank you, ill go there now" Jiang Ying smiled

Jiang Ying left her room and started walking to the family main hall. And when she saw her parents he bowed, "a-niang a-die, a disciple said you were looking for me?"

Madam Jiang, "yes a-ying. We're been waiting to say that once you go there at cloud recess pls refrain a-cheng cause trouble." Said while sighed in the end

Jiang Ying slightly giggled, "of course a-niang, ill go back to my chambers a-niang if that is all you need."

"Yes a-ying that was all, and rest now you guys will be early tomorrow." Madam Jiang spoke and Jiang Ying left

Everyone was shocked to see that Madam Yu, the violet spider was a caring mother. Madam Yu was a brave women you can tell by her title.