Chapter 1: REACTING

"congratulations !! WEI WUXIAN IS DEAD"
rumors were spreaded widely into the cultivation world; Happiness appeared on their faces.

" the murder is gone!"
" who killed him?? "
" i heard it was his own brother ! "

Wei Ying didnt deserve all of this, He was just an innocent boy, who was forced to become a demonic cultivator because a WEN HAD PUSHED HIM into the burial mountains.

— in the city of cultivation world, they were all passed out. Their souls was delivered into a unknown dark space with one source of light in the middle.

"this is probably wei wuxian's doing!" A cultivator yelled until one heard and another, a lightning zidian made a sound. Jiang Wanyin was furious for mentioning that name infront of him. His family's murderer.

Jin Ling was angered by that name, almost everyone is. All of them were confused, shocked and many emotions spread by their faces. Until all of them were forced to sit down and was chained up in those chairs.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WEI WUXIAN?!?" Sect Leader Wu shouted angrily, it was a very painful chain if they move it gets tight.

Sect Leader's Wu mouth was taped and was never able to speak again depending when that leader calms down.
"MO DAO ZU SHI"
: MXTX
ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

"Alternative universe what is that?!?" Sect Leader Jin shouted, (Jin Guangyao)
Everyone whispered.

INTRODUCING!

JIANG YING ( previous named Wei Ying )

Everyone was shocked, they deadass know the yiling patriach wasnt a woman but a man

Everyone was shocked, they deadass know the yiling patriach wasnt a woman but a man. Lan Wangji was shocked at that; 'he's still beautiful ...' lan wangji's ears were dark red because of that. Tho he preferred his original wei ying (we stan 😍🫶)

"What do you mean jiang?!" Jin Ling shouted, was that murderer related to him?!?

TEXT ; Wei Wuxian was a former jiang head disciple, DECEASED ; cause of death ; falling into a cliff by his own choice.

Everyone was shocked, they knew Jiang Wanyin killed Wei Wuxian but he actually didnt?!? It was Wei Wuxian's choice all along to die? Why? Why did he do that?

Jin Ling was surprised and couldnt speak, left speechless.

JIANG YANLI

 "Hey isnt that the former madam jin??" Mu Xiu said while others nodded, Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling were quite shocked

"Hey isnt that the former madam jin??" Mu Xiu said while others nodded, Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling were quite shocked. His mother ( shijie ) was alive in that universe.

" a niang..." jin ling muttered
"shijie..." Jiang Cheng whispered to himself.

JIANG CHENG

"Looks like you didnt change a bit Sect Leader Jiang!" Jin Guangyao said while smiling, Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes, he doesnt care at all

The compliment was different he felt, it was not like he was feeling when his family compliments him ... mostly him, Wei Wuxian himself.

"A-jie !! Look at her !! yanli-jie is chasing me!!" Jiang Cheng yelled while running away from Jiang Yanli, Jiang Ying who was sitting on the bench happy at her little siblings bound.

Everyone gasped in shocked, "Whats happening?!? I clearly dont act like that! It was Wei Wuxian who always act like that!"  Jiang Cheng yelled furiously.

'Wei Ying...' lan wangji thought in sadness

"How do you know that uncle?" Jin Ling looked at Jiang Cheng waiting for answers but none.

TEXT ; Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli were siblings. Although former Madam Jiang didnt accept Wei Wuxian the siblings didnt care at all and acted like they were biological siblings.

Some knew and some didnt, the juniors were shocked at the answer, Jin Ling couldnt believe the words coming out from the system itself.

Jiang Ying smiled, "a-li, a-cheng, slow down okay? Dont get too far and dont get hurt!"

Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, "yes jiejie!"