The Rising

I walk into Buffalo Artichokes with Nash standing beside me, on a leash. When I close the door behind me, I see a blonde girl, with a robotic arm. I walk up to her. I could tell it was Deandra considering on Craigslist she said that she had a robotic arm. Deandra looked very skilled in killing the zombies, which is what I needed. I pull Nash with me to meet Deandra. He was reluctant to meet her because of her robot arm, that baby.

"Hey. I'm Roxy, and you are?" I ask to make sure it was her.

"Better than you." She says. Yup. This was her.

"Oh okay. Do you want to get some food Deandra?" I ask. I didn't want to sound to rude so I was as sweet as possible.

"Sure. But you're paying." Deandra says.

"Okay." I respond as I take money from inside of Nash's pocket.

"Alright! Let me just put on my eating arm."

Okay what the actual heck is an eating arm, and where do I get one?

She puts on her eating arm and sits down at a table.

Once the waiter comes to our table, she winks at Nash. May I repeat that. She winks at Nash, my Nash. I felt like going up to her and pulling out her Jugular like I did that one night. I didn't let her get to me though, I was better than that. I just gave her a look. The look reminded me of how I look at the audience of Hannah Montana's concerts. Except this was different. It made her fall down on the floor and rise different looking. More dead. She had, turned, into a hobnocker. We all quickly run away from her. Except for the people who had been eating. I gave them all the look and they turned. I had made one of the biggest mistake of my life. While running to my car, I see Deandra killing the hobnockers with her arm.