Jumping to Conclusions

Roxy's POV:

I was looking for Miley/Hannah because she was about to go on stage, when I saw him. I peeked at the audience to see the stupid people who took time out of their day to see the talent less freak when I saw the love of my life. I didn't know it at the time but I would soon find out I am half puma. You might thinking "WOAHHH That girl is cray" but alas, I am indeed NOT cray. I made eye contact with a sexy piece of flesh also known as Nash Grier. I realized that the reason my gut was pooping with joy was because he was like nothing I've ever seen before. He had a greenish skin tone, a circular body, and lid that kept on popping off. Then it hit me... Like a train in an orphanage... HE WAS A TRASHCAN. I quickly step on to the stage, the audience stops shouting to see Hannah Montana. It's almost as if everyone in the audience could feel the tension arising between Nash and I. It was then when I decided to make my move, I thought to myself It's now or never... right?

I howled into the brisk concert musk and the crowd began to quiver with fear (probably because of my sexy body that resembled that of a puma) It's as if just then, Nash knew what was coming for him. He looked at the person sitting next to him (Cameron Dallas) with a look of pure anxiety. He was scared, but I could tell that he was still interested in what I could provide. I then jumped down into the seats and crawled on all fours toward my next (sexual) victim. I got to the seats in which Nash and his friends occupied and I slowly slithered right next to him. I sat in his lap and whispered into his ear " Roxy like a puma." and just after I said that, began to rip his jugular out of his neck with my tiger like teeth. His friends were shocked but I knew they had no power over me. I made eye contact with Cameron and I hissed and continued to eat Nash. You might be thinking "WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS THIS GIRL DOING?" and I agree, you have a right to think that. But I was in the moment and I just couldn't pass this opportunity down.