14

14 | love

An relaxing Sunday.

They finally got a day off before their concerts and promotions of Love yourself.

Ji-won was in dorm with tannies and they all were gathered in living room, closed all the curtains and were spreading materess on the floor.

"Move this side" Yoongi said to Taehyung who did as he said.

They all set up the living room and some sat on materess and some sat on couch, snuggling inside their duvets while deciding which movie to watch.

"Let Jimin choose, he is pro at movies anyways" Ji-won said and Jimin nodded happily in response and took the remote from Jungkook and puts on a movie.

They all got comfortable and started watching it while discussing about the leads and the theme.

As time passed by one by one they fall asleep, being tired by the practices yesterday till late.

Ji-won adjusted them properly in duvet and went to kitchen to prepare lunch knowing that they won't wake up no early than 4 hours.

She prepared lunch along with some delicacies to celebrate their album release and she was good at baking so it was a win-win situation.

After arranging everything, she went back to living room and clicked a pic of Seokjin sleeping. (Hair dye please imagine the purple one only)

~"Woahh!" Everyone said in sync, looking at the feast she prepared for them

~
"Woahh!" Everyone said in sync, looking at the feast she prepared for them.

Everyone thanked her and started eating while Ji-won started eating too.

"Well... I wanted to tell you guys something" Namjoon broke the silence.

Everyone averted their gaze to him, indicating him to continue what he was saying.

"The announcement is out" He said, being loud enough for everyone to hear.
~
After the chit chat with others they were seated on the bed of his room with duvet wrapped around their legs, her leg over his while he wrapped one of his arm around her neck as they were immersed in watching something on his laptop.

Laughter rang around the room time to time as the video was really funny for not laughing.

"lower down your voices!" they could hear Jimin shouting but they paid no mind to it and continued what they were doing.

After sometime she couldn't keep herself up, her eyes kept on shutting due to the lack of sleep.

"Take a nap" He said for which she nodded and laid down on bed and slept in sometime.

He too laid down beside her while admiring her soft features and caressed her hairs while hugging her close to himself, feeling butterflies in his stomach dancing.