Like a stone; v9

Narrators POV;
-------- September 30th, 1989. (Tuesday)
4:22PM

"WELCOME! YOU MUST BE MRS Gossard?"

Charlotte laughed, "I'm Mrs Avery, he's Mr gossard."

"Oh, I am sorry!" The lady who was showing the house apologized.

"It's okay," Stone smiled, "let's go on with the house?"

After work and studio time, they had a meeting with the house tour lady to sign the papers if they still wanted to rent the house or not after the tour.

From the outside, it seemed nice. The inside wasn't too bad.

"Oh.. right! Yea!" The lady smiled as she fixed her dress, "let's go."

The house had wooden walls, the living room was to the right as they walked in the front door, it was a little entry way where right infront they were met with a wall.

The living room had wooden walls, a shaggy tan carpet, and a yellow colored ceiling fan.

"To the right, we have a kitchen."

The kitchen tiles on the floor that had stained nicotine walls, the cabinets were old hard wood, and a tan countertop.

"There's a small storage closest by the back door," the lady stated, pointing by the back door.

Going back to the living room was a long hallway with a bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and a small wooden room where the washer and dryer were.

The bedrooms had the same stained nictone walls but with tan carpet and a medium window in both.

The bathroom had ties on the walls for a trim, and as a floor, a shower, the same counter as the kitchen, and obviously a toilet.

Someone smoked in there a lot.

"It's nice," Stone whispered to Charlotte.

"Should we rent it?" Charlotte asked.

"Do you think we should? Do you want to?" Stone asked.

"That's why we are here, stone! No shit!"

Stone rolled his eyes, "Then do it!"
-
5pm

"Jeffery!" Charlotte sang as they got into the house.

"Charlotte?" He called, walking from the wallway, "Stone? Where were yall?"

"A meeting."

Jeff looked at the two confused, "What? What meeting?"

"A house.. meeting,"

Jeff smiled, "I forgot Stephenie wanted you closer, Charlotte! Stone going with you? That's cool."

"You're not mad we're gonna move out?"

Jeff shook his head, "why would I be? I can bring girls over without shoving yall in a room."

Stone rubbed his head, "yea, that hurt, by the way."

"Sorry! When will yall be moving?"

Charlotte shrugged, "Fall break, or something."

"Goodluckkk!" Jeff smiled as he vanished into the hallway.

"He's.. werid," Stone mumbled as they walked to his room.

Charlotte shushed Stone, hearing laughing from behind Jeff's closed door.

"What?" Stone whispered.

"Jeff.. as a girl over," Charlotte whispered as she slightly laughed.