Like a stone; v7

Narrators POV;
-------- September 20th, 1989. (Saturday)
5:23PM

IT HAD BEEN A MONTH SINCE THE thing that happened with the two.

Nothing had changed, mostly.

They grew absolutely closer, always together constantly and never leaving eachothers side.

Stone became stressed with the new album in the works and recently had been going to Charlotte instead of the band.

Charlotte knew she was gonna move out soon, Stephanie got out of rehab on the 30th, and Charlotte wanted to be closer.

But she didn't want to leave stone.

She liked him quite a bit, and Stone almost was head over heels.

Literally.

The gigs they did Charlotte always went to, and her job always kept her busy, so 6 days of the week she was busy, and Sunday was the only day she had with Stone alone.

Besides today.
-

The fall breeze struck Charlotte, and the ending of September fall mixed with summer wasn't fun.

It was like they were fighting for whoever should be in season.

"Charlottee," Stones voice rang in her ears as he wiped his nose.

It was a colder and rainy week in Seattle, meaning fall might be on the way.

Might be.

"Yess?" She asked as she slipped inside the warm house.

"Are we done outside for the day?" Stone asked, setting bags on the table.

"Such a lighthead," she shook her head at stone, "we are."

"Thank you!" He swung his arms around her, embracing her into a hug.

She loved his hugs.

"Yea, yea, now let's pick a movie! Or, whatever."

Stone laughed, grabbing the very new movie they had got just an hour before.

•••• "FLASHBACK

"What should we get?" Charlotte asked Stone as they browsed through the movie store.

"Comedy romance?" Stone asked.

"I love those kinds!" Charlotte smiled, walking straight to the section.

"I know," Stone laughed, "this one seems good," Stone picked up a random movie he found.

"Did you read it?"

He stayed quiet, putting it back.

"Exactly!" She smiled as she picked one up and read the backing.

"We're getting 2, by the way," Stone noted.

"Horror and romance comedy?"

Stone nodded, "horror and romance."

•••• "END OF FLASHBACK

"Horror or comedy romance?"

Stone hummed, placing his hand on his chin as he looked over and decided.

"Let's wait for Horror till it gets darker," he suggested.

"So romance comedy?" Charlotte asked, walking to the living room.

"Yes, no shit, duh!" Stone sassed, setting on the couch.

Charlotte took a minute to but the movie in, and when she did, she turned off all the lights and sat the drinks on the table in front of her.