Chapter 2: Hurricane Asa

When we first met huh, he thinks to himselfOn a bright sunny day, a little hero stands before a huge building that towers over the whole city. A tall man holds the child's hand as he guides him in. Welcome to your new home, Keigo. he says while smiling at the child.A few days passHow's he adjusting, a man questions.I don't know man. He doesn't really do anything he just sits there watching the news every day.Aaah, the man sighs. Well, this must be a lot for the kid; he's only six right? I've got a kid around his age maybe I can talk to him.The man walks towards the young boy, Kiego right! He says with a bright smile. The child gets startled by the sudden conversation. Then the man sits on the couch in front of the young boy. You're a quiet one aren't ya? That's okay.I'm Ayumu Sakuraba, it's nice to meet you.I'm- the flame hero appears on the tv fighting off another villain. Keigo's eyes sparkle with admiration.Soooo, you like Endever, huh kidKeigo violently nods his head and holds out his doll, Uh huh I wanna be a hero just like him!Ayumu gets up and walks beside himAnd I'm sure you will be, he says as he pats his head. The kid smiles up at him, I hope so!Keigo perks up as the front door of the lobby opens and runs towards the door of his room running into a big leg that bumps his nose.Ayumu! he says with a big smile.Hey kid, he says as he picks up the child. Looks like the kid has grown fond of you; he gets excited whenever you come into the office, the other man says. I've grown fond of him too, he says while looking at Keigo and ruffling his hair. Hey Keigo, he says while setting him down on the couch. I have a daughter.Your daughter? he says with a questioning look.Yep, and she's around your age. Would you like to meet her? The child looks up to him his eyes filled with wonder, Yeah!Ayumu goes to get a drink from the fridgeYou trying to set your daughter up or something, the man questions Ayumu hits him in the face with the can and then proceeds to open it.Hell no dumbass. No one ever gonna be good enough for my angel, he says while taking a drink.Oh right, I forgot, the man says with a shiver.The kid looks kinda lonely though and I feel like it'd be good if he had someone to play with. I mean he's just six years old yet he's going through things a child should never have to. Yeah, I get what you mean.Haru, I want him to be able to act like a child even if it's only for a little. I want him to play and laugh like other kids. So if I can give him that I will. Haaaaa, you're so serious man but- me too. I want that too so I'll do what I can to help to. A few days laterSo, kid I just need to warn you my daughter can kinda be.... kinda be, he tries to think of a word. He snaps his finger as if he found a conclusion. Think of her like a hurricane. Confused Keigo looks towards Haru who is of no help as he's trying so hard to keep himself from laughing out loud.Ayumu puts a hand on Kiego's shoulder, What I'm trying to say is be prepar- A door swings open hitting Ayumu onto the floor PAPA!!! ASA'S HERE papa??She looks towards Haru who is on the floor dying of laughter Where's Papa? All Haru can do is point at the man who is sprawled on the floor his soul practically leaving his body.Papa why are you on the floor, she asks obliviously. Because of you, everyone thinks to themselves. This is no time for a nap papa, she says trying to pull him up. You're supposed to introduce someone to Asa, she says struggling. Someone taps her shoulder. She looks up. What's up Haru? I think this is who you're here for, he says pointing to Keigo who looks dazed. She runs over toward him So you're the boy Papa told me about! Papa told me that you saved a bunch of people. Is that true! Are you a hero, she says bombarding him with questions; when she's picked up and dangling by her arms. You're scaring him, Angel. give him some space.I was just curious Papa, she says with a pout.You can ask him questions later you didn't even introduce yourself yet.I was just about to, she says kicking him causing him to drop her.She jumps down then turns around.I'm Asami Sakuraba!