Spoiler

🌼

“I smirked as the sudden thought of her lying under me, looking with those innocent eyes and begging me— all naked”

“Soon we'll meet baby, just wait till I get every information about you. You'll be mine, by hook or crook, whether you like it or not”
.
.
.
.

“All of a sudden, I felt a strong gaze on me. I moved my eyes forward to catch something suspicious but the whole cafe was in dead silence. I could only see the man wearing mask and was staring me only”
.
.
.
.

“What would you like to have sir?”

She asked

“You!”

I replied—

.
.
.
.

“I want you to be mine. I want you to be my Queen. I want you to only see me, only to love me and will be mine”

He said with a calm tone while I looked at him in disbelief. No he can't be serious

“Are you serious—”

“Do you think I'm joking around?”

He said stepping closer to me and still maintained his calm voice but it was dead serious, it was clearly visible that he was not joking. I gulped and tried to suppress my fear.

“How can you say these without knowing me! I didn't even know anything about you”

“I know everything about you baby”
.
.
.
.

“I've already told you that I'll come soon and see I'm here”

He came closer to me while I took a step back.

“Say something”

He said while a small smile formed on his lips more like a grin.

“please go from here”

“Why babe! just come with me I—”

Halting him in between, I said being frustrated.

“I said already I don't want to come with you— just go from here”

His bright eyes turned dark and his smile dropped. He stood straight and shoved his hands inside his pocket and took a deep breath before opening his eyes and started deep into my soul.

“Baby— I'm talking to you being as sweet as I can so don't test my patience but you're being a bad girl, raising your voice infront of me— don't disobey me or get ready to be punished”
.
.
.
.

“I-I’ll do—”

“What babe—?”

He leaned in while his lips were almost touching mine

“I'll do— w-whatever you'll say”

“That's my girl—”

.
.
.
.

“Fine, you're saying it's not his fault then it must be yours right!— so now you've to pay for this”

With that he harshly dragged her out of the restaurant

Taehy—”

“SHUT UP—”

.
.
.
.

“What are you doing—”

Y/n asked and tried to crawl back from him but he grabbed her thighs to keep her in place.

“I'll make sure that you'll never let any other man touch you— except me”

“no, stop— d-don't do th—”

Y/n felt her throat become dry when he effortlessly tore her dress off her body. She was not wearing anything underneath except for her thong while he went down and effortlessly tore her thong too, leaving her all exposed infront of his sinful gaze.

Her pupils shrink when she saw him taking out a packet of c*nd*m before sliding it onto his length.
She gasped loudly and cried in terrible pain.

“It hurts—”

Y/n cried in pain but no matter how much she cried and begged him to stop, he didn't even bother to look at her. As if he went deaf due to his anger.

____________________________________

I tried to crawl back but he held my thighs.

“I'll make sure that you'll never ever think of cheating on me again”

“n-no Tae I—"

He went down and tore my thong while my breath hitched.

“p-please Tae—”

I gasped when he bit on my br•ast harshly. I felt his teeth all over my body, on my neck, cleavage, breasts, leaving marks on them. He bit on my sensitive n•pple, pulled it in between his teeth while he squeezed my other bud making me shiver under him. He opened his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

“tae I lo—”

“you'll never listen to me”

Saying this he took out his handkerchief from his pocket and tied around my mouth— shutting it up. I couldn't confess that I love him. He didn't let me confess my love for him. Nothing left from my mouth except muffles.
.
.
.

I took off the cloth from her mouth.
Dried tears were on her cheeks. Her lower lip was having blood on it.

What? What I did—?
I pulled myself out of her and tapped her cheeks.

“Y/n? Open your eyes, Y/n—?”

I was calling her but she didn't open her eyes. She didn't respond while tears escaped from my eyes. I hurted her again—
What you did Taehyung! How can you hurt her again after winning her trust—
.
.
.
.
.

—hearing her I felt my soul freeze while my heart stopped pumping blood.

“Congratulations dear— you're pregnant, We're going to get a mini Tae or mini y/n”
.
.
.
.

“I broke all the limits and hurted you beyond the extend. I ruined and took all your happiness away so that I can be happy.
I told you one day that I can never let you go away from me, even no one in this world can take you away from me but today— I myself, telling you—  you can leave me.
I myself letting you go away from me so that— the monster inside me will not destroy the innocence in
you—”