Chapter 30

Imee and her friends having a great dinner on Shielas housr after school hours, and they will sleep on shielas place because they don't have Bar Review tomorrow...

her other friends already know what Imee felt for Rod, they got mad at her for not telling to them what was happening but they also understand Imee cause she was embarrassed for what she felt...

Melvin: so Girl, did he make paramdam na? "referring to Imee"

Imee and the other looked at him in disbelief

Imee: Really Melvin? we're having a great dinner no so don't bring that up "she said then rolled her eyes"

Shiela: yan kasi "she said then eat"

Melvin: okay.. okay.. I'm sorry for bringing that shit up "he apologized then take a bite"

Imee: but seriously, I miss him "she said in sadness"

they looked at her worriedly then Shiela rubbed her back to comfort her..

Shiela: eto kasi ehh yan tuloy bumigat yung atmosphere dito! "while rubbing Imees back"

Remedios: alam mo naman tong Baklang to, di mapigil ang bibig pag may naisip bigla "She said then they all laughed"

Melvin: grabe ka talaga saken, Sorry na nga ehh "he said while laughing"

then someone knocked

Shiela; hey go Melvin baka si Pia nayan! "she said in excitement"

then Melvin stood up to open the door, then Pia showed up in front of him

Melvin: omyghaaad Piaaa I miss you!! "he hugged Pia"

Pia: relax relax, Imissyouu baks "she said then she hugged him back"

they broke the hug and they entered the house..

pagpasok nila ay tumayo agad si Shiela at Remedios to hug Pia

Shiela: I miss you, how are you girl?!! "she hugged Pia"

Pia: I'm fine, imissyou all guys "then Remedios joined the hug"

Remedios: tagal mong hindi nagparamdam samin ahh! I miss you "she said when she hugged Pia"

Pia: sorry huh, nabusy lang you know "She said laughing then she saw Imee"

she broke the hug then walk towards Imee

Pia: heyy Imee, i miss you girl!! "she hugged Imee"

Imee looked at her then Smile and hugged Pia back

Imee: ahh baket ngayon kalang nagpakitang babaita ka! "when she hug Pia"

they broke the hug then Melvin uttered

Melvin: guest what Pia "he excitedly uttered"

they all looked at him giving him a question look

Remedios: if that's about that guy, DON'T "she warned Melvin about Rod"

Pia looked at them

Pia: madami naba akong na missed na chismiss? "she said laughing"

Shiela: yeah actually so many things happened "she said"

Imee: you remember Rodrigo? "they all looked at Imee"

Pia: yes, the one who's madly in love with you? "she replied and asked?

Imee: yess, he just gave up on me " she looked down"