Prolouge

The things which lead us to change. A person can change anytime and anywhere just like seasons .
One of the biggest reason to change ? Well the most popular is Love . Some despise , some have faith and hope in it .

Some have experience with it,some just have witnessed it from afar . But the thing is the essence of love is part of everyone’s life .

“𝑴𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂, 𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂.”

A man full of heartbreaks and rebellious hidden demons . A hell is what he summons inside him .
Advaityaksh Rawat the heir of the royal Rawat’s  . A rebel ceo of rawat foundations and the king of the clan . The cold hearted mafia don of Asia. He’s the one dealing the fire burning inside him every second .

A women of respect, dominance and power . She’s been the one betrayed and left alone at unexpected times . A devil with a face of angel we say
Sarvyanshi Rajvansh the princess of rajvansh’s . A devil lawyer who would ruthlessly hunt down her enemies.She has been no 1 since the day she has started fighting cases . She never lost any and that’s the reason people fear her even the ruthless mafia don’s

Advaityaksh is an exception right?

~

She sat their in room , looking at the man she loved dead , no smile on his face like he used to have usually. He was killed , killed by her own family .

Her heart was in agony, For she saw someone getting killed infront of her eyes , for the first time.
She despised blood , The day ended up with her soft and innocent personality dieing,. The fragile princess was no more , Her sunshine self was no more .

~
I am sorry, I couldn't save you .

He looked at the voice owner with his eyes , A blank look covered his face .

“Yeah you couldn't save me , But I did .
And Now I have realised that I never needed you to survive . You can die for all I care. ”

__

“Do you imagine , how the hell will I survive without you Mi corazon?”

“Just like you did before you met me”

Hell’s align and devil’s come across . Hearts drench in fear and remorse . The tale has begun of betrayels , mysteries and games of the royals .Are they finding the cure to their respective broken hearts?

A determination causes the fire to burn . A dedication which brings them closer.
Join the journey of Advaityaksh and Sarvyanshi in  Royal strings of Passion .. only on Wattpad by rosesvilla.