Chapter 45

Gong Linglang sat on the upper bunk and almost choked her teeth when she heard "Nian Nian".

Even if Shi Qingfan liked Jiang Xuenian, he wouldn't call her so obsessively.

However, in the next second, Gong Linglang was slapped in the face by Faxiao herself.

"Nian Nian." Shi Qingfan whispered, the corners of his lips raised slightly, the eyelashes covered his eyes, Gong Linglang could also see that she was very happy.

Gong Linglang: "..." Okay, I don't care, as long as you are happy.

Shi Qingfan's ears were quietly red, and he said nervously, "You can also call me by my nickname."

"What's your nickname?"

"My mother called me Qingqing."

"Qingqing, it sounds very good. In the future, you will call me Nian, and I will call you Qingqing, perfect."

Gong Linglang: "!!" Are these two already unscrupulous? Perfect ball! When did Qingfan have a nickname, why didn't she know? ? ?

"Can I also call Qing Qingxing in the future?" Gong Linglang suddenly asked.

Shi Qingfan raised his head to look at Gong Linglang, frowning slightly, neither saying good nor bad, looking very embarrassed.

"...Forget it, my name is Qingfan, I'm used to it, and I won't change it." Gong Linglang admits defeat.

Gong Linglang never imagined that Shi Qingfan's cold personality would also become a love brain.

Jiang Xuenian was unaware of the "contest" between Shi Qingfan and Gong Linglang, and after brushing Shi Qingfan's hair, the two sat down and began to study.

Jiang Xuenian was like a dehydrated sponge, falling into Shi Qingfan, a pond full of knowledge, wishing to **** all the water into his body.

The next day, the representatives of each subject handed out the test papers, and the students in the third class and the people around them answered the answers, some annoyed and some fortunate, the classroom was filled with buzzing voices .

"Qingqing, do you still remember the listening question? I made a lot of mistakes in listening." Jiang Xuenian turned his head and asked Shi Qingfan in the back row.

Shi Qingfan said: "Remember, come over and I will write it on your paper."

The classroom fell silent for a moment.

My God, they heard right, what did Jiang Xuenian call Shi Qingfan just now? clear? ? ?

What a cute little couple nickname!

Jiang Xuenian went to the back to find Shi Qingfan, and Yin Yan wrote a diary passionately.

"Isn't that justified?"

"I didn't like to eat cp, but Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan chased me and pressed my head to let me eat. What can I do, I can do it."

"It's numb, what else is there for the young couple that we don't know."

"I didn't expect to pay attention to other people's love is such a happy thing, I want to give them passion!"

By the time they heard Shi Qingfan calling "Nian Nian" to go to dinner together in the afternoon, the students in the third class with super resilience were not as shocked as they were in the morning.

They secretly pricked up their ears, trying to hear more ambiguous conversations between the two, Yin Yan's diary was spread among the students, and after the evening self-study, the matter of the two calling each other ambiguous nicknames exploded in the bedroom spread.