9

We head back to our hiding spot where I was alone where I turn to see Optimus walking up to me.

"You we're brave starfire" he said.

"Thank you Optimus" I said before looking down.

Optimus know something was going on "is something on your mind?"

I sighed "I can't stop thinking what scourge said to me while fighting him. He said I fight like a prime. I couldn't understand what he means by that"

"I do not know but you have shown more courage since coming to earth and you become more wiser." He puts his hand on my shoulder "its the path you chose to take and wherever it takes you, you will find your proper answer." He let's go and walks away from me.

Then I heard a familiar engin as I turned to see a car transforming it was mirage.

"Hey babe I'm back" mirage said. "Missed me" I didn't answer cause I ran up to him and hugged him "I'll take that as a yes" he hugs me back.

I let go and touched his face "I was worried about you"

"I would leave you starfire" he caresses my cheek. "Noah told me what happened and I gotta say that's why I fell in love with you"

I smiled "I love"

"I love you too" he puts both his hands on my cheek and leans in and pressed his lips on mine as I kissed back.

I think no matter whatever comes next we will be prepared. Since earth is our new home.

Starfire and mirage will return