8

Once we got there mirage and I go Noah and Elena to the tunnels all took the bait but scourges

I opened a spot they could get in. "All right this should lead lead to the bottom of the transwarp control panel" i said "get the key and get the hell out of there"

"What are you two gonna do?" Noah asked.

Mirage and I look at each other "we're gonna distract scourge" mirage said.

"You can't take scourge alone."

"Relax, we're good and I'm mirage remember"

"Hey" Noah put a fist out as mirage bumps it. Then Noah looks at me "you watch over my best friend.

I smiled "won't let anything happen to him.

"Ready babe?" Mirage asked me.

"I'm ready mirage."

Then we get to scourge and started fighting him. Scourge grabs me "you are worthless"

Then mirage shoots him "hey! Don't mess with my girl!" He was fighting him as he kicked scourges.

I went out to scourge as he stabbed me  as he threw me.

"Star fire" I liked to see Noah running up to me.

Scourge walks up to us "no one will remember this planet and no one will remember you"

Scourge was about to shoot me when mirage went on top and was shot.

"Mirage what are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"Keeping my promise" he sad as he was still getting shot.

"You gotta get up" Noah said.

"It's okay. Home team."

"Home team"

Mirage looks at me "I love you starfire" then scourge shoots him.

"No" i wispered.

Then I heard something which was like the sound of Noah's brother mirage talked about they talked and his brother talked him to do what is right. It was sweet.

"You guys are so cute" I smile to see mirage alive.

"Your alive" Noah said happily.

"Yeah but im gonna need you to take the wheel"

Then mirage give Noah himself but in suit form for him.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Ready" Noah said before looking at scourge "yo scourge. Remember us"

Scourge looks at Noah "you think you can take me  on alone?"

"He's not alone" i said to him. As we both attacked scourge and I was kicking his ass until his minions got to me.

But I saw something drone the sky it's my bestie nee and he's alive and fighting.

"Everyon gaurd the bridge Elena shut it down" Optimus said

As I ran up to scourge to prepare myself to kill him "just you and me scourge.let's end this once and for all"

"Who are you?"

"I'm the autobot that's gonna kick your ass" I ran up to him and attacked him and grabed his arm and stabbed him "you will never see unicron take this world  I took him to the lava"

"No!" He pushed me "unicron will prevail" and tried shooting at the key. ""You  fight like a true prime but you're not a prime" he said.

"I've had enough!" I pushed him to the lava "time to show you what the power of an autobot looks like." Then I took off his head and ripped off the bags he stole from nee "this belongs to a friend of mine"

Then I wen to Noah and Elena. "The panel is destroyed" Elena said. "I can't stop it"

I know what I must do "everyone retreat to safty I'll destroy the key myself"

"There's gotta be another way" Noah said.

"Be protect them" i said throwing his badge at him.

"Your sacrafice becomes our path" primal said

I looked to Noah "thank you and tell mirage I love him" I turned to the key and looked up at unicron.

"Don't starfire" unicron said "I can give you everything you want"

"Then die" I said destroying the key as it exploded and started to suck me as I struggled to hold on until I gawd someone "Noah!" He grabbed my weapon to stop me from getting sucked.

"I got you! So you can tell mirage yourself" he struggles as "till all are one"

The my hand started to slip when I saw prime and primal run up and grabbed my hands.

"Till all are one" they both said as they pulled me out and we ran from the thing and got to safty And watched the base was destroyed.

"Unicron... is he dead?" Arcee asked.

"Trapped but not dead" primal said "evil can never be vanquished completely he could return"

"Let him come" Optimus said "untied w will destroy him, once and for all"