VI

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

: I thought you were pretty cool :

For all I know is that Aria is staying with Julian, she hasn't contacted me yet. It's been a day, at this point there is no way i can make her cut ties with him.

He's her first love, I'm assuming her only love. She only sees him, forgetting completely about herself. I'm really worried about her mental health, she makes him seem pretty cool. He was from the start but as months passed, he changed into a different person. He had a perfect first impression but as their relationship went by, he was the worst.

I haven't heard from the boys all day but that makes sense since they are famous now, preforming more often, have fans and practicing. Even though they still make time for me I'm happy for just a minute of speaking with them.

I turn off the tv, i was a bit hungry until i heard a knock on the door.

"Out of all times, now?" i groaned dragging my feet to the door.

I roll my eyes opening the door, "who is it".

It was Aria, she was standing Infront of my door bruised up with a busted lip.

"What happened!" i say pulling her inside.

"You know, the usuals I'm getting use to it" she looks down.

I close the door, "oh Aria..".

"I'm sorry" she frowns.

"Let's not worry about that, let's get you cleaned up" i say.

She gives me a soft nod.

We walk to the bathroom, i grab a small cloth and wets it with warm water and damps it on the bruises.

"Oh my gosh, these are bad. How did this even happen?"

"It happened so fast i don't remember" she said.

"How did you even get here?" i ask.

"I walked here.." she says.

"ALL THE WAY FROM THERE? ITS LIKE AN 30 MINUTE WALK".

She nods, "Aria you could have called me or something" i said.

"I know..."

"So why didn't you?" i ask.

She gave me a soft shrug.

"Why did you not call the police!" i yell.

"Because I don't want him to go to jail" she said.

"Ari, he's literally abusing you if you don't do it I'll do it" I say reaching for my phone on the counter.

"I'll do it! I'll do it then!" she says stopping me for reaching my phone.

"ok, then do it" I say crossing my arms.

"I'll do it later, I promise" she says.

I nod, I could see that she was relieved since she exhaled.

I finish helping her clean her cuts.

"You still left your clothes here, you should get changed into something more comfortable" i say.

"Thank you y/n" she says getting up and giving me a hug.

"Yeah, no problem" i hug her back.

I walk out the bathroom and follows right behind me.

"Are you hungry?" i ask.

"No not really" she says.

"Have you eaten?" i ask again.

"yeah" she says.

"Oh ok, if you're hungry there's food in the fridge and snacks in the pantry" i give her a soft smile before sitting down.

(Aria's pov)

I hate lying to y/n, I haven't ate.

She cares about me so much, but with all the pressure I can't handle it anymore.

My last attempted didn't work, I'm wishing it did so I can leave this hell hole.

I'm trying my hardest to live for y/n but i can't.

She's the only one that has truly cared for me, i thought Julian did but clearly not.

I don't know how much longer I can keep thing going on, I hate to have to keep going on with feeling like this constantly. I just want to end this once and for all.

Maybe tonight.

I walk to the room I was staying in and grab a piece of paper and pen then sits at the desk.

I start writing, "Hey Y/n, I know your going to hate me for this ha.. but I just don't think I can do this anymore. I hate it, i hate myself, I hate the person I've become. I want to kill that person now. Look y/n I truly love you, but I can't keep suffering like this. Living like this everyday is making my life a complete hell. I hate for letting myself get like this in the first place. I love all the memories we shared, every single last one of them. You made me the happiest I could ever be. My mom was right, I should of been more like you then I wouldn't of turned out this way. I hoping you can forgive me for this. I love you.

              — sincerely Aria.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~