YOUR SUPPOSE TO TEACH ME

Before Jamal could think too much about it, he'd spun his chair towards her. She was still close enough that it knocked her off balance, and she probably would have fallen if he hadn't grabbed her around the waist, and yanked her onto his lap.
She gasped, bracing her hand on his shoulders as she pitched forward. When she recovered, she huffed a laugh and brought their mouths together. She tasted just like she smelled fuckin delicious, and he wanted to eat her alive.
Jamal groaned as she bit his bottom lip. He pulled away, " I definitely should not be doing this".
Monica grinned against his mouth. "Of course you should be doing this professor. You're suppose to teach me, aren't you"? She kept rolling her hips against him in a way that had him gritting his teeth to keep from groaning.
" Teach me what I should do ".

Jamal had a feeling she knew exactly what to do but, he wasn't in the mood to argue. Instead he gripped the back of her thighs and drew her to him as he stood.
She squealed in surprise, her arms and legs wrapped around him. He sat Monica on the edge of his desk, and she let her legs drop, feet dangling above the floor thighs open around his hips.
"Well I do have something to demonstrate to you", Jamal murmured against her ear. He let his fingers wander along the soft skin of her inner thighs just above her knees. "Consider it a sort of reward, for all the hard work you've put into my class".
Jamal watched himself push her dress higher up her thighs, then paused to look up at her. She was breathing heavily, her eyes half closed.
"Would you like that, Monica?", He asked.
If he wasn't mistaken she blushed harder, and her voice was soft when she replied, "Yes please ".

He let his right hand move under her dress to brush over her panties, but he froze and raised an eyebrow when he made contact.
She wasn't wearing any panties, Monica was also dripping wet.
"Did you come here expecting this, Monica?" Jamal growled, shoving two fingers inside her. It was a little too much too fast judging by the way she yelped, but the way she squirmed on his fingers told him she liked it.
"No sir", Monica whimpered and those words sounded so pretty he made a mental note to explore that more later."I just....hoped".
Jamal crooked his fingers inside her, " I'm not sure whether acting like such a slut deserves a reward or a punishment".
Something flared in her eyes, and oh yeah she definitely liked that. He'd have to explore that later to.

He pulled his fingers from her and she whined, but Monica accepted them into her mouth when he rubbed them over her bottom lip. She sucked, her tongue around the digits. Her lips were pink and swollen, and he knew they would look like pure sin stretched around his cock later definitely.
Monica released his fingers with a pop and he pressed her back by the shoulders until she was laying across his desk. Thank God he'd managed to keep it relatively free of clutter
He gripped the back of her knees pushing them up and out, so that she was spread open for him. She was all smooth peanut butter skin, and pretty pink pussy flushed and glistening with arousal. He took a moment to enjoy the view while licking his lips, before shoving his face between her legs.
She gasped as he licked at her. Jamal ran his tongue up her slit and circled it around her clit.
He felt Monica fingers gripped his head nails digging slightly.

Jamal got the impression that she wanted him to focus on her clit, but he didn't feel like taking orders. He turned his head, and sinked his his teeth into the brown sugar skin of her inner thigh. "Oh fuck", Monica moaned out fingers twisting at the low cut of Jamal's head.
Jamal lifted his head to look at her face, juicy lips, flushed cheeks, and lust darkened eyes.
"Language", he said sternly, but the grin on his face probably ruined the effect.
He went back to her pussy with slow broad licks, and then quick flickering ones before he began tapping at her clit. She was writhing soon yanking at his head again.
Monica hissed when he pulled back and sank his teeth into her other thigh.
"Shit", she cried out!
"Behave Monica", Jamal murmured pressing a kiss to the bite mark.
He let go of her legs to add his fingers to mix, pressing the first one inside her, then two, and finally three as he licked her clit softly.

When she began gasping and begging, which he was pleased to note was only a couple minutes later and completely without promoting he sucked her clit into his mouth.
Circling it with his tongue as he fucked her pussy with his three fingers. Jamal let go of her other leg, and pressed the thumb of his newly free hand to her asshole just as he grazed her clit with his teeth. Monica was almost immediately shuddering through an orgasm hips jerking, and pussy spasming around his fingers.
A minute later he leaned back licking his lips with a smug smile on his face. Monica had dropped her hand from his head, and he saw now she had her pretty brown knuckles gripped on the edge of the desk. Her eyes were closed, bottom lip between her teeth,and chest heaving.
Jamal began to ease his fingers out of her. Monica eyes flew open, as a soft sound of protest escaping her. He raised an eyebrow at her as he held the fingers up for her to see, before sucking them into his mouth tasting her release.

Monica whimpered, but she didn't take her eyes off of him.
Jamal finished sucking the taste of her pussy off his fingers and released them from his mouth, noticing that she licked her lips as he did so. A wicked grin twisted his mouth, as he braces himself with a hand on both sides of her hips leaning forward.
"Monica", he prompted, " Is there something you want"?
Her eyes were wide here face red, "I... I liked sucking your finger before. I was hoping you'd let me do it again".
He replied, "Monica now say what you mean. "You really mean you want to suck your pussy juice off my fingers, don't you"?
Monica nodded then managed to choke out a soft, " Yes sir.
Her eyes flicked down, " I want to taste myself on your fingers". She met his gaze again, "Please ".
Jamal chuckled, " You really are such the perfect little slut".

He hadn't thought it was possible, but she blushed even harder, and he saw a glimmer of pleasure in her eyes.
"If you want to taste your own pussy so badly I have a better idea". Jamal pushed himself backwards so he was standing upright, "Come here". She took his proffered hand, and he pulled her up against him, crushing her against his chest as he brought their mouth together. For a moment as the air left his lungs, Monica wrapped her legs around his waist he thought he'd like to spend forever just kissing her. She then started to wiggle, and his still clothed cock pressed against her slick skin, and he needed to be inside her.
Monica seemed to have the same idea, because she fumbled between them undoing his belt, the button, and the zip of his slacks before scrambling to yank them down freeing his cock. It finally sprang free and she wrapped her hand around it squeezing lightly

With a grown Jamal knocked her hands away and gripped her ass, lifting her against him and angling her just right. Monica gasped into his mouth as he entered her in one deep thrust. Monica arms wound around his neck, the muscles of her pussy fluttering around his swollen dick as it pulsate inside her.
He'd been so stupid to think it couldn't get better than kissing. If he ever spent another moment without her arms, legs, matter fact her entire body wrapped around his it would be too soon. A slow slide back until only the head of his cock spread her open, and a quick hard thrust in. Monica broke their kiss panting into the space between them. "Fuck", she murmured, "Fuck you feel ....".
She trailed off and Jamal repeated his actions, forcing a long whining moan from her throat.
"Fuck, I need....", She threw her head back.

Jamal leaned forward to suck at the pulse point at her neck. "What do you need, Monica"? He whispered against her glowing bronze skin, "Tell me".
Monica arms slipped around his neck her fingers gripping at his shoulders through his shirt. I uh, I need.... fuck!"
Her sentence ended when Jamal impaled her again.
"Harder please faster", she begged out to him.
Jamal silently thanked God because he wasn't sure how much longer he could have restrained himself . "Well", he managed, "since you said please".
With a hand in her hair Jamal yanked Monica's head back as he fucked into her again, setting brutal pace that had her volume climbing by the second. Her fingers dug even harder into his shoulders, and she bucked her hips into him with what little leverage she had searching for the angle she needed.

He knew when she found it because she trembled in his arms, and her pussy clamped down around his dick. Making him growl low in the back of his throat, " Jesus, Monica, fuck"! Her only response was loud moan, her head thrown back. Her face was flushed, sweat glistening at her temples, and her tongue darted out to wet her kiss swollen lips. "Fuck, please tell me you're close", she gasped. I'm.... Fuck.... Almost there, and I need you.... God please.... Jam.... Please". His name on her lips sent him over the edge, and shoved into her once more. Monica eyes turning glassy and her mouth opening in a silent scream, moments before his vision blurred. Monica's pussy spasmed around cock, and he spilled his seed inside her. Thick ropes of cum coating her pussy and filling her to the brim.