-Explaining-

Hello!!

This is my first story so it can be cringe and there will be probably many mistakes probably grammar bc I am Italian, I am trying hard to write in english!

ok so let's go explain my AU

So basically they are at school and they are all 18+

Akaza: 18 years, has light skin, light pink hair, yellow eyes, tattoos, soft lips, bad temper, likes cats, music, reading, playing video games and rain. Fav color rainbow

Friends: Rengoku, Shinobu, Giyu, Daki and Doma

Friend with Rengoku because: Rengoku is really friendly and talkative. Akaza likes talking with him a lot, Rengoku gives good advices

Friend with Shinobu because: They like to bully Doma together, she's calm and a really good doctor even tho she's still at school.

Friend with Daki: She's annoying sometimes but still a good friend, good with love advices. She likes to gossip.

Friend with Giyu: He's shinobu's boyfriend, he's his reading friend.

Friend with Doma: Doma is his best friend since when they were 5 and 7, Akaza feels calm and relaxed when he's with him, sometimes Doma flirts with Akaza in a playful way (we all know it is a different way🤭) this makes Akaza mad bc of his bad temper even tho Akaza would sacrifice himself to save Doma but he doesn't know why, Akaza likes Doma's voice, hair, eyes, personality and style, literally everything. They really understand each other.

Then there's Doma (I'll just explain Doma and Akaza's life bc they are the main characters, bc I'm lazy and by reading the story you'll know other's lifes)

Doma: 20 years (still in school), has light skin with freckles, platinum hair, rainbow eyes, earrings, soft lips, playful, likes crazy ideas, playing video games, cats and music. Fav color pink.

 Friends: Daki, Akaza, Shinobu, Tengen, Kaigaku, Gyutaro and Giyu

Friend with Daki because: Daki is literally like a sister for him they have similar personality she understands when he has a crush.

Friend with Akaza because: He loves him he'll do anything to get him to love him back, he loves his eyes , his hair, his style, his personality, he loves him. Sometimes he tries to flirts with Akaza but fails getting every time yelled at by his crush.

Friend with shinobu because: they used to be a couple but they broke up bc they lost feelings but are still friends, she bullies him with akaza.

Friend with Tengen because: A brother, really. They make the pervert and crazy trio with Daki.

Friend with Kaigaku Because: is Gyutaro's best friend. He helps him with Gyutaro at math.

Friend with Gyutaro because: He's Daki's brother and he helps him with kaigaku at math.

Friend with Giyu because: He's Shinobu's boyfriend, he teaches him some english.

FINALLY I FINISHED!!!

gosh I am too lazy 🥲

I'll post the first chapter tomorrow alr? I'll post every saturday at 5:00 PM

Bye!!