Chapter 2 A new friend of the group

Chapter 2 "A New Friend to the Group"

"I see your still around. Not to mention my father died for your sins" (Jose).

"I did not kill your father. He was already dead when he became The Ghost Man" (JuanF).

"Enough, (Looks at the boy in blue) You got lucky this time new kid" (Jose).

Oh, he's new! Fascinating but I better think quick before he comes after me. Jose tried to punch me, but a staff came just in time to see the fight and Jose was taken away to the principal's office. Now he messed up big time.

"Thank you so much" (Boy in Blue).

"No problem, bullies around here never learn" (JuanF).

"Wait... no way! I finally found you" (Boy in Blue).

"What?" (JuanF).

"Oh, that's right. I'm Miles. Miles John Frank Jeff. But you can call me John. I prefer it since Miles sounds like a mile per hour or cars which makes me weird" (John).

"Nice to meet you, I'm- "(JuanF).

"Your JuanF The Adventure Boy. I know who you are. I've seen you in the news and how you stopped Ghost Man and his army, but I actually came here to warn you that he's still around and that he's on his way here" (John).

"I'm fully aware of it. Magic Man told me Ghost Man was somehow still around and I must stop him before he returns" (JuanF).

"Yes, but where I come from, he arrived" (John).

Months ago (May 2015)

"I lived in Hawaii and the island was at peace. The birds sang, the people were happy, nothing went wrong in Hawaii. Until a portal opened near the ocean. I was nearby it and I tried to hide when Ghost Man appeared. I have read articles on him and seen the news, so I was caught up with who The Adventure Boy was. When Ghost Man woke up, he was near an abandoned lighthouse nearby our island, and he began to work on something. Not truly sure what he did but a dark light appeared and started destroying the place. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was a dark being with red eyes and he was pulled to a portal and disappeared. Ghost Man was in fear of it but then he started to work on a machine to return here so I decided to join the army in my state, and I trained for a day to be ready and then Katherine opened a portal for me to be here in Redwood City so I could find you. And now that I'm here, I'll be helping you stop Ghost Man for good and to be your friend if that's ok with you" (John).

Present day

"I could use a friend so welcome to the group. Now we must do something about Ghost Man returning and to stop him once and for all" (JuanF).

"I'm surprised Katherine knows you" (Natly).

"Oh yeah I met John when my dad went to Hawaii years ago and he found John flying for some reason and got stuck in a palm tree and got him down" (Katherine).

"Flying?" (JuanF and Natly).

"Oh yeah, I have these wings behind me ever since I was born and it turns out my mom was eating some chicken wings and ate large feathers by accident without realizing what she ate and when I born, the wings were attached to me, and my mom was happy while it did freak out the doctors easily. They were going to remove it, but they realized it was impossible to do so. It's stuck forever and kind of unconfutable most times, but I was able to get used to it and can fly for a limited time before my wings get tired" (John).

"That's incredible and will come in handy when we need you" (JuanF).

"And I was about to be beaten up by Jose for having wings and calling me a freak. I'm not really a freak but I love mechanics and making small machines. My parents found out I was smart when I was three years old and most of the stuff at home is my inventions" (John).

"It's true, I've seen his things and it could really come in handy to stop Ghost Man" (Katherine).

We then went to the grass area to come up with plans and see what John can do.

"Alright, I'm going to fly a bit and I want you to grab my hand and enjoy the flight" (John).

"I don't see why not I suppose" (JuanF).

He started to flap his wings and started to fly in the sky, and I jumped to grab Johns hands and then we took off around the school.

"WOAH, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!" (JuanF).

"YOU BET, LET'S GO FOR A BIT BEFORE I GET TIRED" (John).

He kept going for a few minutes until a portal opened and a girl flew out fast, punching me out of the sky. I landed back on the grass while Katherine and Natly noticed. I got up and the girl was standing in front of me while John went back down to see what was going on. A new fight is about to start and maybe the return of Ghost Man. I'm worried but let's find out.