𝟶𝟶𝟼

30 votes 10 comments for next update

|𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎| 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚁𝚊𝚒|
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

|𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎| 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚁𝚊𝚒|𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃|

"Hey boo." Alecia waved seeing Sarai stepping off of the elevator. Sarai smiled waving back at her walking towards where Alecia stood waiting.

"Girl were you waiting on me?" Sarai asked with a small giggle in her voice.

"Yeah. I seen you coming in so I just waited on you." The two began to walk towards their seating area in the office so they could start their work day.

"Did you get the email Ezra sent about the company dinner tonight?" Alecia asked starting up her computer.

Sarai glanced down at her phone that lit up with Ezra's number. She picked her phone up it instantly unlocking at the site of her straight face.

𝑩𝑶𝑺𝑺: 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓?
-9:27𝒂𝒎

She turned in the direction of Ezra's office seeing him place his phone back on his desk before, looking ahead directly at Sarai. Once he caught her staring he smiled at her her smiling back.

"𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆. 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔."
9:29𝒂𝒎

Looking his way once more she watched him as he gestured for her to come to his office. Sarai excused herself from Alecia, making her way to where Ezra sat looking more handsome than the first time Sarai laid eyes on him.

He had worn a all black suit. His jacket had been placed neatly on the back of his chair showing off the Gucci long sleeve button up shirt he had on. His hair had been freshly cut along with his full beard; not to mention the Hero Burberry cologne he had sprayed on had lingered throughout the spacious office.

Ezra stood to his feet walking past Sarai so he could close the door behind her. Sarai took a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

Ezra walked back to his desk taking a seat before, pulling out a small remote from the left drawer pressing a button which caused the opaque smart glass windows surrounding his office to go tint so no one could see through his office.

"Yes?" Sarai questioned smirking at Ezra.

"You look good." Licking over his lips he sat back in his seat clasping his hands together. She playing rolled her eyes waving him off.