𝟶𝟶𝟻

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲? 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟-𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝!

|𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎| 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚁𝚊𝚒|
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

|𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎| 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚁𝚊𝚒|𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃|

"I'm so sick of this arrogant dickhead." Dakota rolled her eye's walking alongside Sarai so the two could go to their next class that they just so happened to have together.

"I'm done with his ass. Like girl as soon as he cleaned himself up he was out the door." Sarai mumbled reminiscing on the day Ezra left right after sex line Sarai was just a booty call. That had happened a little over two weeks ago and Sarai hadn't spoken to Ezra since then.

Why would she? She was tired of playing the secret to a man who would throw her into a bus if need be to save his relationship that was hanging on by a piece of thread. She didn't want to keep getting questioned by Lena who was already insecure with herself.

Sarai just didn't want the headache although she was sex deprived and only wanted sex from Ezra but, she was determined to not use Ezra's penis for pleasure.

"Right you said that lie so many times." Dakota laughed pushing Sarai slightly.

The two of them walked into their next classroom taking their regular seats while they waited for the professor to come into the class.

"I'm dead serious. I really don't got time for him and his bitch. I just wish I never went home with that nigga  because now I'm dickmatized and mad he played me." Sarai angrily said crossing her arms causing Dakota to laugh at Sarai's demeanor.

"I'm already knowing. Them damn dark skins."

"I almost want to quit my internship as well because it's so awkward. I don't even want the extra credit on my portfolio for future jobs because, it's so cringe seeing him at work and not speaking. Like I try to avoid eye contact and he doesn't attempt to talk to me either."

"Do you think it's because he doesn't want anyone knowing y'all got some things going on?"

"Maybe but, he doesn't have nothing to worry about because baby I'm not fucking with that boy no more." Sarai said confidently nodding her head trying to convince herself.