6. No Surrender

(Rufio stops and leans over a railing Y/n walks up to him)

Y/n: Hey *she stands next to him with her back leaning against the rail* you okay?

Rufio: I'm fine *had moved away to look away from her*

Y/n: *takes one step close to him* You don't sound fine *he didn't respond* alright then *turned around* I'll leave- *was pulled into a hug by Rufio*

Rufio: *whispers into Y/n's hair* Please... Don't go... Not yet...

(Y/n understand he needed this so she hug's him back he was shocked that she returned the hug they Y/n didn't know why but it felt nice to be in Rufio's arm's they both hold each other close till the next day they heard something big was happening in Pirate town Y/n led Peter and a few lost boys there they hear music playing)

Peter: I don't like this game

Latchboy: Steal Hook's hook as fast as you can

No nap: It will make you proud

Thud butt: Then you'll crow like pan

Y/n: Yuck he's with Druscicilla

(Peter climb up to get the hook but got distracted Y/n was going up and soon she got distracted watching she was so into the game as Jack hit a home till a familiar voice got her attention)

Hook: My Jack!

(Hearing those words was like a thousand daggers stabbing in her heart as all the pirates went to lift him he kept calling Jack his son which hurts her more she got down Don't ask Ace and Latchboy can see the sadness in our eyes and the hurt soon she had anger she ran)

Too Small: Y/n!

(Y/n was in the woods swinging her sword back and forth releasing her anger on leaves every cut holds an anger every swing she wanted to strangle her own father she kept cutting and cutting more leaves till she trip and she cut her knee)

Y/n: Gah! *through sword and the tip got stuck in a tree as she hugs her knees burying her face as she lets out a few tears till she felt arms wrapped around her which surprised her she was going to attack the person*

Rufio: Shhh it's okay *bring's her in closer the hugs are from behind* I'm here

(Y/n guys begin to water again she grits her teeth and hides her face not wanting him to see her cry once she calmed down he still holds her stroking her arm as she as playing with a piece of his clothes)

Rufio: You feeling a bit better? *look's at her

Y/n: *meet's his eye's had a small smile* Yeah

Rufio: Come on *both stand up there holding hands* let's get back

(As they get closer they hear a bell)

Y/n: Trouble?

Rufio: Don't know come on

(They both run and hear The Lost Boys shouting he's back Rufio and Y/n student center and can't believe their eyes they see Peter flying Pan swing a sword at Rufio making Rufio pants fall Y/n looks away not wanting to stare as the boy's laugh Peter fly's around showing off as some boys dance Peter then swim fly's past Rufio who is trying to put up his pants and the lost boys Peter then plays basketball he toss the ball to Don't ask face then No nap chest and soon dunk soon Rufio comes with Pan's sword the boys quiet and made room as Rufio and Peter are face to face Rufio then got on his knees and present the sword as Peter walked up to him)

Rufio: You are the Pan

(Peter takes the sword steps back and draws the line all the lost boys take his side Y/n smiled Rufio stood up and walks to him)