3. Lost Boys

(As Y/n and Peter hit the water Peter was drowning since his hands and feet were tied together Y/n pulls out her dagger cutting off the ropes to set them free soon 3 beautiful mermaids swim's up to them giving them a kiss of air the 3 mermaid set them on a shell as the ivy take them up once shell dumps them they roll down the mountain Y/n side hits against the rock hurting her side more she groans)

Peter: *rush to her* Hey are you okay? *noticed the blood on your side* oh no oh no you've been shot, you've been shot!

Y/n: Quiet down

Peter: We gotta get you help *wrap's one of her arms over his shoulder as they both begin to walk up a hill and they see a wonderful view of Neverland but he messed up and they both tumble down a snowy hill*

Y/n: Plumy watch where you step

Peter: Snow? *pants and help Y/n sit against a rock as he looks around* what... *as a white bird pass by a Vine wrapped around his leg as a trap hanging him upside down* Help! Help! Help! Get me down! Help! Help!

Y/n: *groans* His kids are doomed

Tinker Bell: Lost Boys! Lost Boys! Wake up! *cut Pater free as he falls to the ground streaming as he tumbles over other objects rubbing himself into more Vines* Pan's back! Lost Boys! Lost Boys! Wake up! *Went through a pillow and out*

Boy: That was my pillow

Don't ask: *sits up still sleepy exclam* I'm...I'm up

Latchboy: Ow!

Tinker Bell: Wake up you sleepy heads!

No nap: Pan's back! Pan's back! Pan!

(Y/n watched all the boys get excited and soon they will face disappointment once all the boys were gathered to see someone covered in Vines Y/n stayed hidden knowing that pirates and lost boys do not get along)

Thud butt: Who's the shrub?

Boy: Bangerang!

All boys: Bangerang! *they I'll pull out their weapons to release the person free*

Boy: Peter-

Boys: Pan? *Peter tries to climb up a rock as all the boys gathered around him*

Don't ask: That ain't Peter Pan

No nap: He's old

Latchboy: He's fat

Thud butt: Not so fat to me

Too small: He's an old fat grandpa man *soon they hear a noise*

Boys: Rufio! Rufio! Rufio!

Don't ask: Ru-fi-

Boy's: -O! Hey! O! *Y/n shakes her head seeing the boy showing off in his entrance*

Don't ask: Ru-fi-

Boy's: -O! *they all cheer as Rufio lands perfectly on the ground*

Peter: That's enough! *Rufio pulls out a sword pointing at him* okay mister all right the show's over now you put that thing away now put it down before you poke somebody's eye out *Rufio smiled at the boys raising his hand moving his fingers at the boys join in laughing* you're not old enough to shave what are you doing with a sword? And flying around with it? This is an insurance nightmare what is this? Some sort of Lord of the files pre-school? Where are your parents? Who's in charge here? *all the boys stop laughing pointing at the one before him Rufio* no no Mr. Skunkhead with too much moose you are just a punk kid *face away* I want to speak to a grown up!

Rufio: All grown-ups are pirates *Peter look's at him* we kill pirates

Peter: I'm not a pirate it so happen I am a lawyer

Rufio: Kill the lawyer!

Boy's: *pulls out there weapons pointing at Peter* Kill the lawyer!

Peter: I'm not that kind of lawyer

(Peter begins to run for it as he's being chased by the Lost Boys)

Y/n: *quietly* This man is going to be the death of me*she pulls out her dagger to get the bullet out from her side and chases them not caring if she's bleeding she fallows everywhere where Peter went and soon they got to some kind of basketball ball court* What the?

(Soon Rufio made it entrance and pulls out his sword she found her browse and pulls out her sword Rufio rushed to Peter to strike but it was stopped by Y/n all the boys gasp seeing the daughter of Captain Hook she then tangles up her sword to lift it up making the sword out of his hands into the air in lands into hers as she points both of them at him he still stood there and shock not only because it's the daughter but his sword was disarmed by a girl)

Y/n: The Plump Man is mine! *Rufio kick's the sword out of her hand and back into his as he goes to her strike she goes to stop it as both of the swords clash he still was close to Peter's face*

Rufio: *looks into Peter's eye's* You're dead jolly man*Y/n pushed put off and kicks him away from her and Peter*

Y/n: I told you he's- ugh! *falls on one knee holding her side Peter wanted to help her but Rufio holds out his sword drawing a line between him and her he looks at Peter*

Rufio: You can't fly, fight or crow you have the daughter of a pirate fighting for you... So if any of you say this year scug ain't Peter Pan cross the line *Peter was about to join him only to be stopped bye Tinkerbell to keep him with Y/n as all the lost boys take Rufio side but 1*

(Pockets walks up to Peter to examine him he got Peter to take a knee he takes off Peter's glasses and place both his hands on to Peter's face moving it around and soon found the face he remembered)

Pockets: Oh there you are Peter *soon Thud butt, Too small, Don't ask, Ace, No nap and Latchboy joins him as they look at Peter he look at Y/n her breathing was shaky she meets his eye's and he can see the kindness in them he goes to her and pulls out a little jar she questionably as her dip 2 fingers in and reached for her cut she fell back a bit not sure to trust him he smiled at her she relaxed a bit as he goes up to her and spread the medicine over her cut it was cold but helpful*

Y/n: *meets Pockets eye's* Thank you...

Rufio: Don't listen to that stinking fairy and that brainless fungus and the she pirate I got Pan's sword I'm the Pan now you think this guy's going to take it from me, Rufio? *Thud butt, Ace, No nap and Latchboy goes to Rufio*

Pockets: Wait if Tink believes, maybe he is * the 4 go back on Peter's side*

Rufio: Are you going to follow this drooler against Captain Hook? Her father *The 3 plus Don't ask to side as Thud butt stayed*

Pockets: What's he doing here if he's not Peter Pan huh? He don't look happy here two are them kids Hook's got? Give them a chance

Peter: Those are my kid's and hooks is going to kill them unless we do something she risked her life to save me from the crew *look's at each one of the kids* Help me... Please?